UGR Stage 3 with Race heads 2011 R8 V10

duhawks

I am listing this car for my friend. Please see details below. This a fantastic car for someone. If you have any questions just shoot me an email.

Today I am listing my Stage 3 Underground Racing, Silver on Black, 2011 Audi R8 V10 for sale. Anyone that is familiar with tuner reputation is probably aware that Underground Racing is the best in the business, bar none! The car is equipped with an R-Tronic 6 speed transmission with paddle shifts, MSRP is $175,000. It is located in Alpharetta, GA. I am the 2nd owner. This car has always been garage kept in a temperature controlled environment and meticulously cared for. It’s in mint condition inside out. No accidents, no paint work, no stories, with a clean carfax.

The car has roughly 10,000 total miles on it, and my Underground Racing build has about 6,000 pampered miles on it. Note that this car is not for the weak hearted as it is very fast! It makes the following power on the corresponding fuel:

734 whp: 93 octane

1050 whp: 93 octane

1131 whp: 93 octane

1280 whp: VP MS109

I drove this car on 93 octane fuel throughout my entire ownership, and I have never even once drove it on the 1280 whp race gas setting. I feel that on 93 octane fuel it is plenty fast for my liking.

I have about $125,000 in receipts of modifications which does not include the price of the car! Looking at what a car with this caliber build would cost you, it would be the following breakdown:

-2011 Audi R8 with 10,000 miles, R-tronic transmission: $130,000

-Stage 3 Underground Racing TT kit: $94,000

-Race heads: $10,000

-Ceramic Clutch: $6,700

-Motech ECU: $14,000

-TOTAL: $254,700

My Price: $245,000 or BO

The car is running on a set of Toyo R888 tires.

I have all documents on file and willing to share with any serious buyer.

The car is paid in full with a clear title in hand for an easy transaction.

If you have any additional questions or comments, don’t hesitate to e-mail me at: [email protected] Thanks for looking.

Brandon Jacobs

brandon1.JPG

brandon2.JPG

brandon3.JPG

Good luck with the sale for Brandon! This car must be very quick on 93 octane. I can only imagine what his coach thinks of him in this MISSLE of a car, lol.

Brandon is hilarious. He is a huge car nut! He really has never used race gas. He only has used the 1100 plus setting on pump once.

The real question is, what is he getting next lol.

GLWS, you couldn't ask for a bigger car nut than Brandon and I know he took fantastic care of it. Will be a great car for someone.

• 4 months later...
Just curious if this car is still for sale.

It's not.