star wars yes please

white viper

This film MUST have Vader.

Did you watch Return of the Jedi? Vader is dead... And his body was cremated while Ewoks roasted S'mores over it...

Did you watch Return of the Jedi? Vader is dead... And his body was cremated while Ewoks roasted S'mores over it...

Maybe Luke goes into business with Lando Calrissian? If I remember correctly that Cloud City was an oil and gas business. Maybe there was a oil bust, Luke goes crazy trying to save it and turns to the dark side, builds a new Vader costume and goes on an absolute rampage while building a new Empire.

Mark Hamill is old now. It would be perfect. I would like to see nothing more than a whacked out Luke Skywalker dressed as Vader go on a rampage and behead Jar Jar Binks.

Maybe Luke goes into business with Lando Calrissian? If I remember correctly that Cloud City was an oil and gas business. Maybe there was a oil bust, Luke goes crazy trying to save it and turns to the dark side, builds a new Vader costume and goes on an absolute rampage while building a new Empire.

Mark Hamill is old now. It would be perfect. I would like to see nothing more than a whacked out Luke Skywalker dressed as Vader go on a rampage and behead Jar Jar Binks.

Isn't that the plot of There will Be Blood....?

Do the Ewoks movies count as Star Wars-universe movies?

There is only one movie with Ewoks (Jedi). There was a TV special or two back in the day, but no other movies.

There is only one movie with Ewoks (Jedi). There was a TV special or two back in the day, but no other movies.

Two made for TV Ewoks movies.

Do the Ewoks movies count as Star Wars-universe movies?

Lucas would like us all not to count them...much like the Star Wars holiday special :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

With all the movie remakes they have been doing, I wonder if they will ever remake He-Man? Nothing more bad-ass than Skeletor :D Although I do think he had a great musical sequence overall.

A Fett movie would be awesome. He's my favorite character by far. I'm one of the hardcore original diehards. When Lucas "remade" the originals, touched them up and added in things (as well as cutting out essentially historic music pieces) I wanted to riot. The prequels were completely made to be targeted towards kids and really fell short (this really isn't a debate).

Anyone remember this?

post-6125-1398895907.jpg

Star Wars I would much more prefer a Christopher Nolan-esque Star Wars film.

:iamwithstupid: YES

I've been saying the same thing for the last 8 years. After Batman & Robin, I literally thought Batman was dead. Then came his trilogy, and it was like they say "it's always darkest before dawn." Imagine Nolan running the helm of a Star wars Trilogy?

A Fett movie would be awesome. He's my favorite character by far. I'm one of the hardcore original diehards. When Lucas "remade" the originals, touched them up and added in things (as well as cutting out essentially historic music pieces) I wanted to riot. The prequels were completely made to be targeted towards kids and really fell short (this really isn't a debate).

Anyone remember this?

post-6125-1398895907.jpg

The original remakes changed the music? I didn't know that. On the prequels being for children, I think they were meant to appeal to everyone like the originals, but they just made them so stupid in various ways, that it just made them not nearly as good as they otherwise could have been. Episode III was more dark though.

I do like this slowed down version of "The Imperial March" though:

:iamwithstupid: YES

I've been saying the same thing for the last 8 years. After Batman & Robin, I literally thought Batman was dead. Then came his trilogy, and it was like they say "it's always darkest before dawn." Imagine Nolan running the helm of a Star wars Trilogy?

Unfortunately for the time being we'll have to settle for LEGO as an alternative:

My wife and I arrived at our wedding reception to this:

And this was our cake topper...

IMG_1810.JPG

Yes.... I fcuking RULE!

Two things that bug me about the Star Wars films are how C-3PO and R2-D2 knew Luke and Leia's parents in-depth yet never said anything to either one of them about them. Also Chewbacca it turns out was a general with extensive combat experience, yet then he at the same time is an oaf in Episodes IV - VI.

My wife and I arrived at our wedding reception to this:

And this was our cake topper...

post-2783-1398946290_thumb.jpg

Yes.... I fcuking RULE!

EPIC !