European automotive photographer looking for Lamborghini to shoot

Ferosso

Hey, people of Lambo Power!

My name is Sebastian Pichard. I live in Denmark, and I shoot car photos for various Danish car medias.

The thing is, while Denmark has a lot of nice cars to photograph, the scenery here is quite dull to be honest, and I've always had a dream that I could come to the states and photograph some beautiful cars - especially with some mountains in the background.

And after doing a couple of big shoots here in Denmark, I finally got enough money saved up, so I booked a trip to the states with the sole purpose to take pictures and look at cars!

I'm going to be in California from may the 15th till june the 3rd, and this is my humble request:

I would very much like to meet up with a person, willing to spend an hour or two, letting me take some pictures of his or hers sports car! The reason I'm asking like this, is that I have no contacts in the States, and I'm hoping that you would like to lend me some of your time in exchange for the photos I'll be taking of your car!

I'll rent a car once I get there, so you wont have to pick me up or anything!

I know there's still a long time untill I'll arrive, but I hope to get this dream fullfilled, so I figured that I might aswell start asking!

Allow me to post some of my previous work, so you can see what to expect (except with cooler locations) if you're thinking you could be interested.

kWm9SHk.jpg

G03adII.jpg

C8MXz3l.jpg

oTjOr3T.jpg

3zNtpPa.jpg

Y20AJCI.jpg

9fEAiSo.jpg

Dw21fXv.jpg

Please ask away if you have any questions! If you're interested, send me a private message, and we can talk.

I hope to hear from some of you!

/Sebastian

Great photos. Too bad I am not in Cali. You will have a fun time and lots of events on the west coast so I am sure you will be fine.

You've got a talent for sure. And there is no shortage of great cars and scenery in Southern California.

I'm sure there are some members who would be more than willing to let you shoot their cars.

What part of California and what kind of shoots do you want to do? Seen any places on-line that you'd like to shoot at?

You've got a talent for sure. And there is no shortage of great cars and scenery in Southern California.

I'm sure there are some members who would be more than willing to let you shoot their cars.

What part of California and what kind of shoots do you want to do? Seen any places on-line that you'd like to shoot at?

Thanks for all the replies.

We will be staying in Hollywood for the first 3 days, from there on, our trip isn't planned yet, but we will be going to San Francisco, and possibly have a a look at Mazda Laguna Seca Raceway on our way. But we're there for 2 and a half weeks, so we have time to take some detours if necessary.

I would really like to shoot a spotless car with a bright color, in the early sunset hours in a big open space with mountain tops in the background. That's what I'm hoping to do!

This picture has a vibe that you just can't get here in Denmark, because we don't have beautil landscapes like this.

eABsqT9.jpg

Thanks for all the replies.

We will be staying in Hollywood for the first 3 days, from there on, our trip isn't planned yet, but we will be going to San Francisco, and possibly have a a look at Mazda Laguna Seca Raceway on our way. But we're there for 2 and a half weeks, so we have time to take some detours if necessary.

I would really like to shoot a spotless car with a bright color, in the early sunset hours in a big open space with mountain tops in the background. That's what I'm hoping to do!

This picture has a vibe that you just can't get here in Denmark, because we don't have beautil landscapes like this.

eABsqT9.jpg

If you want beautiful mountain tops and sunsets contrasted with the desert and such, I'd suggest the Palm Springs area. Its about 2-3 hours from LA. I'm sure there are some exotics out there too, I have a condo there and see a few every time I stay.

If you make it to northern california, let me know. You can shoot my 6.0 GT clone.

th_DSC00383.jpg[/url]

That would be fantastic! We will be going to SF, how nothern are we talking?

If you want beautiful mountain tops and sunsets contrasted with the desert and such, I'd suggest the Palm Springs area. Its about 2-3 hours from LA. I'm sure there are some exotics out there too, I have a condo there and see a few every time I stay.

Thanks for the tip!! I will definitely be looking to go there

Sacramento region, about 90 miles east of SF.

Okay, sure thing. I will keep this in mind, contact you as we approach the date!

I may be available if you are in Orange County.

I might very well come to OC. What do you drive?

I'm loving all the shots from the first post and would love to see some of philster's 6.0! :icon_thumleft:

Do you have a flickr or facebook page dedicated to your photography?

I'm loving all the shots from the first post and would love to see some of philster's 6.0! :icon_thumleft:

Do you have a flickr or facebook page dedicated to your photography?

Thanks buddy! I do both photos, videos and graphic designing, and I have my facebook page this.

Please check out https://www.facebook.com/PichardVisuals if you like!

Edit:

The only Lambo photo I've ever taken, is of my 1:18 Diablo SV :lol2:

65372_134463326703178_353743282_n.jpg

I can't believe nobody has welcomed you to LP yet. Welcome! I like your photos and you have shot some nice cars even if they aren't lambo level yet! Good luck with your trip. I bet you fall in love with the States and stay! ;)

Thanks to you both!

I kind of got a deal going with a member, but I wouldn't mind to hear from other Lambo owners if they want some shots of their car!

Please let me know if you're interested in helping me!