RaginBull bewarned Kreissieg=Paparazzi!

BLUE MONSTER

its the power of Kreissieg ! like cobra's with a flute! lol don't know where its at...just warning him :))) ..

That looked very dangerous and stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You should never sit in the back of a mini van! :icon_mrgreen:

Looks like they were filming a movie. You had guys on camera bikes and the mini van in front of the car taking video had a camera rig in it I think. I could be wrong.

Where is that? Is looks like a good way to kill someone or die yourself.

It could be India, that color Aventador was posted in the Aventador photo thread and it was said to belong to someone in India, it looks to me like the same car.

It could be India, that color Aventador was posted in the Aventador photo thread and it was said to belong to someone in India, it looks to me like the same car.

That level of asshattery could very well be India.

That level of asshattery could very well be India.

Hey what are you saying? I love India but but you are right, after showing it to my best friend who's Indian he said the same, that's India alright :lol2:

Yeah there is one other youtube clip saying that Aventador is in Mumbai, India (doubt there are that many gold aventadors roaming around), and having been there several times it looks like it was from there.

My big question though is how can they tell its a Kreissieg exhaust??

It sounded good no doubt, but not sure I could match that to the drive by youtube clip from Kreissieg itself of that white Aventador in Japan.

• 4 weeks later...
http://www.rushlane.com/2013-parx-supercar...ai-1263015.html

Lots of exotics in mumbai it seems! I can't imagine the repair bills due to the roads....

Second pic down:

vijay-mallya-lamborghini-aventador-at-20

Its India and done by Racetech www.fb.com/racetechindia , this car has one of the first Kreissiegs's in the world it also has Novitec carbon bits, https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=712...e=1&theater

another lp700 done by racetech with capristo test pipes and DMC https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.5...6397&type=3

Video of the capristo with test pipes