Aventaboat

AudiBull

:eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap:

Congrats, Lubejobs42: a stunning powerboat. When i read the topic title "Aventaboat" for the first time i imagined it was an Aventador that went off road and sinked in a river or a lake: i was not "ready" to see such a spectacular "thing"!

ciao

Thanks for taking the time to give the extra info lubejobs :icon_thumleft:

Just wondering how long the process of changing the engines out takes? and why not just have the 1650hp engines in permanently? I'm assuming there is a drastic difference is the required spacing between rebuilds but i'd be curious as to what extent.

Once again, amazing boat!

Thanks for taking the time to give the extra info lubejobs :icon_thumleft:

Just wondering how long the process of changing the engines out takes? and why not just have the 1650hp engines in permanently? I'm assuming there is a drastic difference is the required spacing between rebuilds but i'd be curious as to what extent.

Once again, amazing boat!

Since the 1350 and 1650 are the same set up their changed out pretty quickly..

The difference is the 1350s run on 93 octane verse 110 octane of the 1650s. Also the 1350s come with a 1 year warranty where the 1650s come with a 4 second warranty.

The 1350s are use the normal clothing and some of the smaller poker rooms, the 16th if these are used for a few dollars more when We have to destroy someone

That boat is epic awesomeness Dino! Enjoy it and be safe!!!! I went 140 mph in a Fountain once and it was a hair raising experience! Can't imagine what 193 would be like!!