AM.S ALpha 16 Takes down Mullet R2 on Kill :)

Vegasgtr

Thanks for confirming it. Good luck next week.

If any UG cars win , let it be George. And PLEASE dont let it be Kisco

J/K Fadi.

We will see. The GTR's will be tuff in the upcoming events. The TT Gallardo's will have more fire power with 15 Underground Racing 2R's wanting to compete as well as Heffner and Taylor bringing some fast G's.

Jorge should do well. He will even do better in the SL we are preparing for him. ;)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry Sam, the video I promised you is still in order. You'll love it, I promise. :icon_thumleft:

Don't worry Sam, the video I promised you is still in order. You'll love it, I promise. :icon_thumleft:

Sorry bro I told you i am married... but If you want to show me a video of you getting walked by a GTR thats fine. :icon_mrgreen:

Sorry bro I told you i am married... but If you want to show me a video of you getting walked by a GTR thats fine. :icon_mrgreen:

:icon_thumleft:

Thanks for confirming it. Good luck next week.

If any UG cars win , let it be George. And PLEASE dont let it be Kisco

J/K Fadi

Haha thanks brother

We will see. The GTR's will be tuff in the upcoming events. The TT Gallardo's will have more fire power with 15 Underground Racing 2R's wanting to compete as well as Heffner and Taylor bringing some fast G's.

Jorje should do well. He will even do better in the SL we are preparing for him. ;)

Thats the plan :icon_thumleft:

I have a feeling my late night treks home from work will yield seeing some fun over the next few days. Been waiting for this week since last year like I do every year.

Wow. From someone who has absolutely no horse in this race and appreciates speed regardless of the make of car or who the tuner is... I've got to say, a few of these GTR guys seem to be a bunch of whining brats with no sense of honor. They sure appear to be desperate for anything they can call a win, as there is simply nothing to be proud about with this video or the results.

So the owner purposely edited and posted the video to by his own words "get under people's skin"? What a douche.

It's probably asking too much to say: Try to go fast with class, folks. To Mike who created and posted the video, and the guys that vehemently defend him... GTR's are very potent cars, worthy of respect in a race. Apparently some of the owners like yourselves may not be. Soon you're going to have little left to prove to us, because whether your car wins or loses, you're already showing yourselves to be punks.

Wow. From someone who has absolutely no horse in this race and appreciates speed regardless of the make of car or who the tuner is... I've got to say, a few of these GTR guys seem to be a bunch of whining brats with no sense of honor. They sure appear to be desperate for anything they can call a win, as there is simply nothing to be proud about with this video or the results.

So the owner purposely edited and posted the video to by his own words "get under people's skin"? What a douche.

It's probably asking too much to say: Try to go fast with class, folks. To Mike who created and posted the video, and the guys that vehemently defend him... GTR's are very potent cars, worthy of respect in a race. Apparently some of the owners like yourselves may not be. Soon you're going to have little left to prove to us, because whether your car wins or loses, you're already showing yourselves to be punks.

the race was from 57-174 the lambo was not going to catch it until 190

nice first post bTW