88.5 for sale Black

Peter K

There is a guy with an 88 1/2 black(suppose to be a repaint)

with cream,

silver wheels, new clutch. Guy wants 167,000.00.

PM me for his info.

I found out about this car through Chad but since Chad is limited on what he can post, I am in the process of getting the owner, himself, information to pass on to help you guys out.

I'll post info in the for sale section as I get it.

I have zero stake in this.

Also, keep an eye out for a carbed car possibly coming up for sale soon. I have no details yet.

As far as the carbed car, all I have is it's an 84 or 85 car, has around 31k on it and has been

owned for 15 years by its current owner. Carbs done by

the people that did my Jarama.....not just a rebuild. New tires, and lots of odds

and ends done. Has a wing. But not sure it's on the car.

Owner not sure how much to ask for it. I am not sure what to suggest for a price. I do not think it will be under 200k unless it is real rough....which is NOT the impression I get. I actually think it may be in pretty nice condition (then it would be north of 200k)

If I get pictures of either of them, I will post for sure. I do not think these are internet/computer people.

As far as the carbed car, all I have is it's an 84 or 85 car, has around 31k on it and has been

owned for 15 years by its current owner. Carbs done by

the people that did my Jarama.....not just a rebuild. New tires, and lots of odds

and ends done. Has a wing. But not sure it's on the car.

Owner not sure how much to ask for it. I am not sure what to suggest for a price. I do not think it will be under 200k unless it is real rough....which is NOT the impression I get. I actually think it may be in pretty nice condition (then it would be north of 200k)

If I get pictures of either of them, I will post for sure. I do not think these are internet/computer people.

Any word on the 84/85

Thanks!

ad says mint.........

well, a rough 88.5 for !50k can. is sounding more and more like a bargain in this market

edit:you would think for $30k the engine bay would look a lot better than that.

ad says mint.........

well, a rough 88.5 for !50k can. is sounding more and more like a bargain in this market

edit:you would think for $30k the engine bay would look a lot better than that.

Those are old pictures of the car. It's engine is not in the car right now, it's at Lamborghini of Toronto getting a full engine out service and new clutch/flywheel. This car is SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!!!

Those are old pictures of the car. It's engine is not in the car right now, it's at Lamborghini of Toronto getting a full engine out service and new clutch/flywheel. This car is SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!!!

spock-orly-o.gif

As I said years ago, a Countach is a Countach.....they're all good Countaches...so grab them while you can.

I think anyone who would rather "discuss" whether a car is worth the money or not because of whatever reason......is just killing time. They will all sell and they will all sell fast. So, anyone who wants to buy one, don't chit chat about it. Make decision and act on it quickly.

I have a feeling the car I posted this thread about is gone. But will confirm.

Lamborghini of Toronto just got a Red on Tan 1989 25th Countach. It's not listed on there site yet but if you want more info then contact Heather. It is a one owner Canadian car with 17,000km and they are asking $220,000 USD!!!!

Lamborghini of Toronto just got a Red on Tan 1989 25th Countach. It's not listed on there site yet but if you want more info then contact Heather. It is a one owner Canadian car with 17,000km and they are asking $220,000 USD!!!!

awesome........

awesome........

the close up pictures were showing a tired car.. not that long ago that car would have barely broken $100K...

I guess even if the price receed a bit, and they will, it seems to me that no driver countach in decent shape will not break below $180K now. What i would be interested in is to know what the basket case are going for.

• 2 weeks later...
There is a guy with an 88 1/2 black(suppose to be a repaint)

with cream,

silver wheels, new clutch. Guy wants 167,000.00.

PM me for his info.

I found out about this car through Chad but since Chad is limited on what he can post, I am in the process of getting the owner, himself, information to pass on to help you guys out.

I'll post info in the for sale section as I get it.

I have zero stake in this.

Also, keep an eye out for a carbed car possibly coming up for sale soon. I have no details yet.

im looking for countach always if something pops up thanks