2nd place - TX Roll Race Nationals!!

Kisco

Where have you been anyway, you went MIA after TX2k...?

hide_under_rock.jpg

ASk the Mod who suspended my account. I was on GTR life Bench racing to death...

I wont go into details about shop car Theory AGAIN.. but if you are bored here is a thread that got locked.

http://www.gtrlife.com/forums/topic/97772-...k/page__st__100

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sam I already explained to you the difference between shop car and customer car. It's simple.....shop car can be turned up and up and has no repercussions when the engine fails, customer cars can't do the same and will have negative consequences when it fails.

I know what you are gonna say, as you did on the GTR boards, that being....."well what if the customer car wants their cars turned up, does that make it a shop car"? and the answer is.......a customer car WILL NEVER get turned up as much as a shop car, period! A shop car will keep on pushing the boundaries until something fails, and then from the R&D on that car, the shop will dial down the customer's car based on their findings.

UGR: CUSTOMERS drive and compete in their own cars 'turned up' within limits

Others: SHOPS drive and compete in their own SHOP cars 'turned up' without limits

As I told you before, you don't even want Kevin to bring out his SHOP car. If he did, you'd cry. (I would too, as well as everyone else, lol)

I know all about that shop car. Bring it . I wont cry b/c i dont use shop car as an excuse.. its makes zero sense to me. Shops build packages and eventually customers get them... again read thread in GTR life.I will not clutter this thread with my "opinion".

I know all about that shop car. Bring it . I wont cry b/c i dont use shop car as an excuse.. its makes zero sense to me. Shops build packages and eventually customers get them... again read thread in GTR life.I will not clutter this thread with my "opinion".

Yea, that sounds like great business, I should go out there and beat up on my customers.

epic-fail-gifs-gun-recoil-fail_zpscb7d27

We already talked about your opinion, remember? lol....

And no, you are WRONG. Shops build packages and eventually customers get the CUSTOMER package, not the R&D package.

Sam, instead of arguing about shop vs. customer car, just take this time of your return to LP to celebrate yet another UGR victory. If you need any meds to help cope with the pain, get with me, I will get you a prescription written. I take care of the people I care for. :icon_mrgreen:

Sam here is something we can agree on....

Every shop in the world wants to build a car that can actually take down a UGR car in a legit race with no excuses and they want a video of it. If a shop could do this it could be their winning ticket to making a lot of money.

These shops are willing to do anything to accomplish that. But a shop will never try it with a customer car, only a shop car because they do not care if it blows, they just need 1 video....

Its time for you to get a Gallardo, just let go of the GTR. I know you can do it. ;)

Make the jump, it will be fun!

7be21546_zpsbc6b3b88.gif

Your Jedi mind tricks only work on the weak..will not fall to the dark side. :icon_mrgreen:

post-51915-1395690922.jpg

We already talked about your opinion, remember? lol....

And no, you are WRONG. Shops build packages and eventually customers get the CUSTOMER package, not the R&D package.

Sam, instead of arguing about shop vs. customer car, just take this time of your return to LP to celebrate yet another UGR victory. If you need any meds to help cope with the pain, get with me, I will get you a prescription written. I take care of the people I care for. :icon_mrgreen:

thought you said you were tired of arguing.. new found energy today? lol

I told you people were using shop cars excuse in 2010 when gtrs were making 1000whp... next year shop cars will be in 100 GTR owners hands.. and new shop cars will emerge... not sure why you keep arguing ? you have not lost an event to shop car or customer cars.. so why are you guys bringing up the shop cars theory?

thought you said you were tired of arguing.. new found energy today? lol

Ya, I had a Monster energy drink this afternoon for the first time, actually. I am sweating like a whore in a church and need to expend this energy.

I told you people were using shop cars excuse in 2010 when gtrs were making 1000whp... next year shop cars will be in 100 GTR owners hands.. and new shop cars will emerge... not sure why you keep arguing ? you have not lost an event to shop car or customer cars.. so why are you guys bringing up the shop cars theory?

We will go in circles. I explained my pov, you did yours. Difference is yours is wrong and 99% of the people would agree. :icon_mrgreen:

Ya, I had a Monster energy drink this afternoon for the first time, actually. I am sweating like a whore in a church and need to expend this energy.

We will go in circles. I explained my pov, you did yours. Difference is yours is wrong and 99% of the people would agree. :icon_mrgreen:

Careful with those drinks they land 20,000+ people in ER every year. 99% of the people are Lambo owners that Kevin trained.

Careful with those drinks they land 20,000+ people in ER every year. 99% of the people are Lambo owners that Kevin trained.

Hmmm... makes sense. I use to drink 4 to 5 a day.... In the mornings it felt like I was dead and it would take me at least 2 of them to be functional.

1st step to fixing a problem is admitting you have a problem. Now admit you secretly want a customer UGR car lol.

Hmmm... makes sense. I use to drink 4 to 5 a day.... In the mornings it felt like I was dead and it would take me at least 2 of them to be functional.

1st step to fixing a problem is admitting you have a problem. Now admit you secretly want a customer UGR car lol.

Never Said i dont want one or would never get one. If i really wanted a TT lambo (maybe not a R2) stage 3+ i could get one tomorrow cash.

I just have my Priorities ... spending 200K on a car (gTR or lambo) is not my number 1. Looking to expand my business , just got a nice home and enjoying zero personal debt. Once i catch my breath I will search for a car. Wont be 2000hp. more in the range of 1300.

for now i will enjoy my slow c7 and watch the big ballers from the side lines. I am sure kevin and the other GTR shops don't mind.

Never Said i dont want one or would never get one. If i really wanted a TT lambo (maybe not a R2) stage 3+ i could get one tomorrow cash.

I just have my Priorities ... spending 200K on a car (gTR or lambo) is not my number 1. Looking to expand my business , just got a nice home and enjoying zero personal debt. Once i catch my breath I will search for a car. Wont be 2000hp. more in the range of 1300.

for now i will enjoy my slow c7 and watch the big ballers from the side lines. I am sure kevin and the other GTR shops don't mind.

Take all that money and build something crazy so we have something to race!!

Take all that money and build something crazy so we have something to race!!

Man I don't know how I feel about Sam having a competitive car. If he gets as crazy as he does when other GTRs consistently lose to UGR cars, how will he cope when he himself gets dragged by UGR? lol... :P

Sam, I look forward to the day bro, I am sure Jorje does too..:lol2:

Man I don't know how I feel about Sam having a competitive car. If he gets as crazy as he does when other GTRs consistently lose to UGR cars, how will he cope when he himself gets dragged by UGR? lol... :P

Sam, I look forward to the day bro, I am sure Jorje does too..:lol2:

Yeah my medium power build won't hold a candle to you guys. I will let the big ballers chase that dream.

If my next car runs 8.7s I would be content .

Yeah my medium power build won't hold a candle to you guys. I will let the big ballers chase that dream.

If my next car runs 8.7s I would be content .

Hey welcome back Sam ... We were on the verge of starting a petition to "Bring Sam Back" ...

Now let's see if I've got this straight ...

A medium power build that runs 8.7's ... Is this really where we are now!!!

If so, then I guess we're living in the "Good Ole Days" ... Right Now ...

Hmmm ... You mentioned 1300 at the tires ... Here's what you do ... Go see Kevin, tell him "a bolt-on will be plenty fast enough" ...

He'll promptly set you up with a Stage 3, and perhaps he'll even set-up one of your 4 power settings for 100 octane unleaded pump gas ...

That way, you can get close to that 1300 at the tires, without having to pump it, in your garage ... What's not to like!!!

1300? That's how (almost) everyone starts out the build. Lol

Over and under on how long into the build it turns into a R is 4 weeks. I got under.

Sam here is something we can agree on....

Every shop in the world wants to build a car that can actually take down a UGR car in a legit race with no excuses and they want a video of it. If a shop could do this it could be their winning ticket to making a lot of money.

These shops are willing to do anything to accomplish that. But a shop will never try it with a customer car, only a shop car because they do not care if it blows, they just need 1 video....

Yea last time a shop car came out and won an event Underground was at, everyone thought that corvette was king. 6 months later underground shows up with a customer car and destroys said corvette. Car sold shortly after. I've always wondered how conservative the tuning is. The world will never know.

Yea last time a shop car came out and won an event Underground was at, everyone thought that corvette was king. 6 months later underground shows up with a customer car and destroys said corvette. Car sold shortly after. I've always wondered how conservative the tuning is. The world will never know.

that vet te was not a shop car. Customer (friend of mine) owned. It spent a lot of time in the shop and was driven by the shop owner but not a shop car.

Love your car Fadi!!!! :icon_super: Congrats on the placing and I'm glad to hear the event was fun, that is badass! New wheels look incredible too.

Love your car Fadi!!!! :icon_super: Congrats on the placing and I'm glad to hear the event was fun, that is badass! New wheels look incredible too.

Thanks Mike! Hope all is well brother!

that vet te was not a shop car. Customer (friend of mine) owned. It spent a lot of time in the shop and was driven by the shop owner but not a shop car.

Apologies for the mix up on my end. Seemed like everytime I was at LMR that car was there heh. Thought maybe it was an employee car honestly. It was a fantastic machine in it's own right but not on the level of a 1R package on kill or a 2R car.