Took everyones advice!

Lubejobs42

does not this void your warranty?

Any Lamborghini dealer who tries to void any part of your warranty for having calipers painted will not be in business very long. And really the only thing they could try to void would be the brakes themselves, not the entire car.

He only removed and installed them!! He Had nothing to do with the paint screw up!!!!!!

The floor is marble. I already busted my ass twice getting out of the car when the floor is wet but it looks so nice it's worth it!. :eusa_think:

whew! that's good news. LOL I had someone epoxy mine 3x now and its still chipping.

I might try this. ty

That is so friggen funny! I had a really rough day and needed that!!! Thank you!!!!!!

Glad you took it as intended. You have had just such an experience that ... really ... what can you say?

Of course, if it were me, I would have a tough time taking my own advice...

Not to completely derail the thread, but the project I am wrapping up this month is going to get http://www.hpspartacote.com/ for floor coating. It is supposed to be a big step up from products like Sherwin Williams Armorseal and Tnemec floor coatings. Plus it is applied hot, so it can be walked on within an hour of application as opposed to minimum 24 hours before even allowing foot traffic. In the end, the floor coating is only as good as the floor prep/install. If the prep/install aren't done properly, the floor will have flaking/chipping issues.

Marble garage floor.... now that's baller!! Amazing car and garage! Sorry to hear about the Australian lambo logo on calipers. Send them to Fortis. They are right side up for him :aiwebs_011: