My 2014 Roadster Thread

ToofDoc

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andy,

That interior is just unreal. Can you get it treated so your jeans won't rub off on the seats?

I won't be wearing jeans and I told my girl that she won't be wearing any jeans either if she wants to ride. :icon_thumleft: I bought lots of linen shorts & pants for driving! But I will most likely treat the leather as well!

Once the car reached the assembly line (the body is painted), there are 11 stations, 90 minutes per station, in a 8 hour work day, an Aventador should go through roughly 5 stations/day. An Aventador should be completed with only 3 days through all 11 stations of the assembly line. Lamborghini told me that they usually finish 7 Aventadors/daily.

Once off the assembly line, the car goes to Dyno, then off the pre-delivery inspections prior to shipping. Again, my sources tell me once out of the assembly line, the car can be shipped within a week. By boat to destination, 2-3 weeks, by flight, much sooner.

I know some owners on here have had their Aventador flown over...maybe they can chime in and let us know how fast the car gets here?

Once at Port of Entry (POE), gosh, I don't know how long it will take? My dealership tells me within 3 days to a week the car should be on the road to dealership, but I also have heard horror stories that their car got stuck at POE for weeks!?

Anyone else can add to this?

Congrats Andy.. I remember how excited i was to get mine ... both my coupe and roadster were flown over and for 10k more I felt it was so worth it.. left Italy and was at dealers in 3-4 days..

Congrats Andy.. I remember how excited i was to get mine ... both my coupe and roadster were flown over and for 10k more I felt it was so worth it.. left Italy and was at dealers in 3-4 days..

I was quote over $13K to fly it in this month, I passed

It is 3k basic destination charge and I think its 10k more than that for the flight or something to that effect.. I m sure its a long wait for ya..

I was quote over $13K to fly it in this month, I passed

I waited this long...what's another month?! I'm not in a hurry at this point! I passed also.

Only 3-4 days?! Damn!!

Get ready for some cruising this summer TM!!

What are the last 4 digits? That is your chassis number.

Last 4: 2911

Almost 3000/4000 units built!!

Last 4: 2911

Almost 3000/4000 units built!!

Great number! 👍👍

I figured that they would be close to 3000 around now! Thank you, Andy!

WOW!!!! That is going to be sick!

You're too kind! It's not a 50th, but I'm damn excited for my Grigio Titans!

Who is sending you the shots? That's amazing I bet you can't even sleep at night.

My Italian Mafia connections! :icon_thumleft: Very appreciative that they are taking these pictures for me!

I have a picture where a white Huracan is getting inspected next to my Roadster....it's pretty sweet!

These pictures are what's keeping me sane for the next 4 weeks!!

More pics today!!!

Car all set to depart Factory tomorrow or Monday!

My brake caliper matched white to my interior!

My Steering wheel!