Official LamboPower 10 Year Anniversary

Deuce

LamboPower Track Day is THIS FRIDAY at the "Streets of Willow". It will be a exclusive track day with full access to the track and drift pad to test your car in a controlled environment at your own pace. The track day will be limited to 12 Cars Maximum. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns and we hope you can join us!

LamboPower Track Day

The LamboPower Track Day, will take place in Southern California on Friday, June 6th. It will consist of an exclusive private track day and lunch at the world famous Willow Springs Raceway on one of the most fun and engaging tracks in California "Streets of Willow”.

The Track Day will be Limited to 12 Cars Maximum, So it will truly be an exclusive experience. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

COST: $500 Per Car (Includes Lunch)

REGISTRATION: (Click Here) http://www.payitsquare.com/collect-page/32833

RSVP DEADLINE IS JUNE 3rd, 2014

Can i get a hi resolution version of that without the date information?

I need a new background :)

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's hilarious but no mention of kebab!

We're doing Kabob (I actually mean kebab) (I actually mean kebab) Sunday. His will be special

We're doing Kabob (I actually mean kebab) (I actually mean kebab) (I actually mean kebab) (I actually mean kebab) (I actually mean kebab) Sunday. His will be special

I was just about to suggest something along those lines. I was trying to figure out ingredients that could be added to cause more gastric distress than kabobs already do...and I couldn't think of anything. :lol2:

Event was awesome, it was great seeing/meeting everyone. Thanks to Deuce for setting everything up, I am down to do it again. Congrats to Allen and Alex for the 10 years!

Thanks man! Good seeing you!

We're doing Kabob (I actually mean kebab) (I actually mean kebab) (I actually mean kebab) Sunday. His will be special

:lol2: Never screw with the man who handles your food!

• 2 weeks later...

I was out of town shortly after the event so I'm a little late in posting this... But just wanted to say a big thanks to everyone involved in putting the event on, and in particular to Bryan (Deuce) especially for handling all my newb questions.

I was definitely on the nervous side about taking my car to the track & didn't do myself any favors by watching videos like this one in the days leading up to the event ;).

But it turned out to be the safest, low-pressure environment one could hope for, plus the car ran like it was a leisurely Sunday drive. With just a few cars on the track at one time, on most laps I didn't even see another car.

Great group of people too!

Thanks again & nice to meet everyone.

I was out of town shortly after the event so I'm a little late in posting this... But just wanted to say a big thanks to everyone involved in putting the event on, and in particular to Bryan (Deuce) especially for handling all my newb questions.

I was definitely on the nervous side about taking my car to the track & didn't do myself any favors by watching videos like this one in the days leading up to the event ;).

But it turned out to be the safest, low-pressure environment one could hope for, plus the car ran like it was a leisurely Sunday drive. With just a few cars on the track at one time, on most laps I didn't even see another car.

Great group of people too!

Thanks again & nice to meet everyone.

Great time! Nice meeting you as well!