Nitrous in a Lambo? who has done it?

alpha6164

I was looking at a some youtube videos and saw this Aventador with a 100shot putting down ~700whp and some Diablos running nitrous. I know nitrous can be fitted to any car just didnt know lambo guys had the balls to do it on their cars. Anyone has done nitrous on their lambo without issues? I would think a small 75/100 shot particularly in a V12 couldnt be too stressful that is essentially 8.3 additional hp per cylinder. Would love to hear personal experience or if anyone has had issues and if they ran a dry or a wet kit. Thanks for all inputs.

I ran a 150 shot for many years.. no issues whatsoever.

Thanks Allan. Can you share some info please. Did you run a dry or wet setup? Also did you do any "tuning" as in retard couple of degrees of timing or just ran it as it came? I am assuming that you were running 93 pump gas did you have any issues with that at all?

Not sure if anyone has seen this Aventador with a 100 shot. I spoke to Kings Performance in Orlando who tuned them and said he made 567whp on a mustang dyno and left making 672whp. They said they had supposedly a lot of issues "tuning" it cause the ECU wanted to pull a lot of timing etc when it saw the extra fuel from the wet system etc. However they flew in some tuner from out of state that got it all worked out and running like butter.

I ran a 150 shot for many years.. no issues whatsoever.

Come on now, last dealer had that car listed specifically said, the NOS was never used...

LOL