670SV exhaust advice

ajc

Hi I am surching to purchase a 670SV in europe and while looking just found this forum and getting a little confused when I read "A muffler, primary, and secondary delete is LOUD, like 100db idling loud" what stages in order can and would you take an exhausted as far as deletions benefits before considering a new exhaust ?

Then when you look into a new exhaust ideally with remote again what should I be considering and some relation to cost to benefits would be most helpful.

Hope this makes sense and appreciate your help.

I have the MS Racing exhaust on my Murci with a secondary cat delete and it is loud enough to annoy the neighbors if I am warming the car up too early in the morning. I've never heard of anyone running straight pipes (delete all cats and mufflers), that would seem like a really horrible idea. Secondary cat delete and third party exhaust is probably about as much as you'd want to do to a stock engine.

The Kreissieg system on my Murcielago SV is a catback system - so no straight pipes. It also has a remote to close the valves and make it quiet.

I have the MS Racing exhaust on my Murci with a secondary cat delete and it is loud enough to annoy the neighbors if I am warming the car up too early in the morning. I've never heard of anyone running straight pipes (delete all cats and mufflers), that would seem like a really horrible idea. Secondary cat delete and third party exhaust is probably about as much as you'd want to do to a stock engine.

I've only run straight pipes on my Murcis and wouldn't have it any other way. Everything else sounds so puny by comparison! :lol2:

I've only run straight pipes on my Murcis and wouldn't have it any other way. Everything else sounds so puny by comparison! :lol2:

We'd love to hear yours.

We'd love to hear yours.

:icon_mrgreen:

I have the one dyno video making runs to 8,000 and 8,200. Will have more soon. You'll hear it in person this Summer!

Welcome AJC

I have taken the advice from those owners on this forum, esp RagingBull, plus of course by checking youtube videos ... .my Kreissieg is arriving next month!

After the insane loudness of my ZR1 (way way too loud. Police issues!), I will just trust the exhaust builder and go with what they have. So on the Kreissieg I'm going with the stage 1 and stage 5 (remote bypass).

I prefer to have the standard V12 Lamborghini noise, without it being changed, rather augmented and amplified. All the other exhausts, to my ears, sound too different and could almost be any car tuned. Unfortuntaely it is very hard to judge an exhaust by some old and bad quality youtube videos, but that is reality.

Good luck.

Thanks, I can not see any mention on the forum for Larini or Capristo exhausts any comments?

Welcome AJC

I have taken the advice from those owners on this forum, esp RagingBull, plus of course by checking youtube videos ... .my Kreissieg is arriving next month!

After the insane loudness of my ZR1 (way way too loud. Police issues!), I will just trust the exhaust builder and go with what they have. So on the Kreissieg I'm going with the stage 1 and stage 5 (remote bypass).

I prefer to have the standard V12 Lamborghini noise, without it being changed, rather augmented and amplified. All the other exhausts, to my ears, sound too different and could almost be any car tuned. Unfortuntaely it is very hard to judge an exhaust by some old and bad quality youtube videos, but that is reality.

Good luck.

Congrats! I am sure you will be thrilled with your decision. :icon_thumleft:

• 1 month later...

I have the Lari i with secondary cats delete and I think its not enough.

Specially since I installed the power craft on the aventador with straight pipes.

I have been told I would need to take the engine out to remove the cats left.

Is that true?

• 6 months later...
Hi I am surching to purchase a 670SV in europe and while looking just found this forum and getting a little confused when I read "A muffler, primary, and secondary delete is LOUD, like 100db idling loud" what stages in order can and would you take an exhausted as far as deletions benefits before considering a new exhaust ?

Then when you look into a new exhaust ideally with remote again what should I be considering and some relation to cost to benefits would be most helpful.

Hope this makes sense and appreciate your help.

Cats deletes X4 with straight pipes (LOC) is The Sound to have

The rest sound ordinary in comparison

Cats deletes X4 with straight pipes (LOC) is The Sound to have

The rest sound ordinary in comparison

That would pretty much sound like thunder?

• 6 months later...

Hi again I am thinking about possibly purchasing a Kreissieg system and wondering if there are any tips and advice on what to purchase and how to get the best price direct or other routes. what sort of price others have paid and instaltion costs might be expected. I dont expect second hand units are available.

I am in the uk and need to consider shipping duty ref other countries.

Thanks.

Appreciate the replies and we have 5 options already the kreissieg sounds the best but mention of costs any guide what differeance or costs might be in any currency for an idea?

Also I would want a remote option for obviouse reasons which I guess would be available with all?

Thanks

The 670SV already comes with a lightweight free flowing exhaust so if its anything, another after market exhaust won't give you much more power other than sounding different.

I would just change to 200cel sports cats which will free up lots more air to flow. Stock is 700cel and very hot, its like trying to breath thru a straw.