400S for sale

sonnythebull

Sweet mother of God

Underpriced

LOL... you really want these cars to be like millions in a matter of months or something...

LOL... you really want these cars to be like millions in a matter of months or something...

To me I really dont care.

I like that there is nothing on the market.

I like the fact they are worth more.

But, like you, I cant see under any circumstance for the moment that I will be selling.

I enjoy the car.......period

To me I really dont care.

I like that there is nothing on the market.

I like the fact they are worth more.

But, like you, I cant see under any circumstance for the moment that I will be selling.

I enjoy the car.......period

Its seems this car is sold btw...

Hanna car wash Countach. Back when Dan Hanna bought this car new, my buddies and I use to go down to his factory and wait for him to get off work just to hear him fire it up and drive away. I know this Countach well!!! He'd demonstrate how gentle his car wash systems were by driving the Countach through. If I remember right, there was a poster of it driving through the car wash with thinner rear wheels and tires so it could fit inside the car wash runners. Also, when The Andretti's were in town for the Portland 200, Dan would give the keys to Mario.

Had a chance to own it many years back......personal failure! Love this Countach!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

I have a friend that is currently restoring 3 1983 countach 5000s carbed cars.. He is going to do well,, very very well.