Do you have Interior Creaking Noise?

jay f

Thanks to everyone, I finally purchased my first Gallardo. Bought a 2013 White rear wheel drive from The Auto Gallery. Since delivery, my dash on the passenger side has been making noise every time the car goes on a road that is not smooth. Now my driver door is making the same noise. Dealer says "They all Creak as they are hand made and your car is like all the rest"

DO you have this too, or is this the dealer not wanting to address the problem? Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

The only creaking noise I get is when the seat (either one) is too far back and the leather rubs the fire wall. By moving the seat forward just enough to avoid contact it eliminates the noise. Otherwise my interior is quiet.

I've been told by a dealer that the cars can make noise due to being hand built.

Congrats and good luck! How bout some pics?

Thanks to everyone, I finally purchased my first Gallardo. Bought a 2013 White rear wheel drive from The Auto Gallery. Since delivery, my dash on the passenger side has been making noise every time the car goes on a road that is not smooth. Now my driver door is making the same noise. Dealer says "They all Creak as they are hand made and your car is like all the rest"

DO you have this too, or is this the dealer not wanting to address the problem? Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

I have the same car, same year, and not a creak, rattle or groan comes from it. Your Dealer is correct that they are hand made, but he should fix the issues under warranty.

I've experienced exactly the same thing as Cake, no other noises and I'd know because any creak or squeak would drive me crazy, your dealer should step up and address your issue.

Enjoy it and post some photos it sounds like a great combo.

Do not accept that answer. It is a $200k car; if he is going to throw around the "hand made" claim, then the attention to detail should be even better than that of a mass-produced vehicle.

My 2013 has a very annoying rattle coming from the passenger seat backrest release handle that I will have addressed when it goes in for its first service. Other than that, no squeaks or creaks at 1k miles.

I would check that your tires are inflated to spec. Both the 2013 that I test drove and the one I bought (at a different dealer) had tires very over-inflated by the respective dealers resulting in a brittle ride. If yours is the same, it could be contributing to squeaks and creaks...

I've had rattles and squeaks in Lamborghinis before, and it's all fixable. At least on the Gallardo/Murci+ range (a little harder on a Diablo :)). Get them to fix it under warranty. Make the tech drive the car with you, point out the squeaks, and they can disassemble and isolate the issue for you.

Had a few G's & LP570. Only one of them (MY2006) had a rattle at the bottom of the passenger side A-pillar. Complained to the dealership; they fixed it in 2hrs and it never happened again. "Hand-built" is no longer an excuse for any dealership to dodge a repair in today's cars.