Who bases their drives on good parking?

Luxeous

Too bad I was driving (a) wagon are words a true car nut has NEVER uttered. ;)
awww....you know what I meant :)

Don't get me wrong... I LUV :wub: my wagon!! Why do you think I parked it in the PRIMO spot??? It deserves nothing less!

Too bad I was driving (a) wagon are words a true car nut has NEVER uttered. ;)

My buddy just picked up a CTS-V wagon, 6 speed....not a terrible daily driver to accompany a Diablo and two Ferraris, no? :icon_mrgreen:

Know another guy with an E63 AMG wagon, also with an exotic.

The stigma of the old wood panel wagons and the Volvo 240 is much too much to overcome. :icon_thumleft:

Too bad I was only driving the wagon!

Okay...THIS^ is what I wrote (not "a" wagon....I wrote "the wagon")

What I meant was....of the cars in our garage, this daily driver is the one I worry least about because it IS the daily driver. Do I still take extreme care with it? YES. Do I park it miles away everywhere I go? YES. I love this car. BUT....compared to some other cars like the Lambo - it felt like the primo parking space was meant for a car that's a "bigger deal". I was not disrespecting my wagon.

The stigma of the old wood panel wagons and the Volvo 240 is much too much to overcome. :icon_thumleft:

yes - the old wagon with wood panels was as fugly as they get - but for me, modern day wagons are fabulous compromise between utility and fun. I'd love an E63AMG wagon if they didn't depreciate so much. I'm betting that in every way except acceleration, the BMW wagon is more fun to drive. It's plenty fun for me and that's all that matters. The acceleration in standard driving mode is awful, but sport mode is plenty quick for my daily driving needs.

I was, just got it back this afternoon from Lambo N LA! :)

They are good guys up there :icon_thumleft: I love the Monterey Blue!