Just arrived! I love it!! Palm beach Lambo did it again!

Lubejobs42

I made the post not directed at you .. But since what to make a show for yourself go fcuk yourself !!! Don't act like a gangster .. I have no problem knocking you the fcuk out !!!

post-25369-1405142230.gif

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tuff Guy behind his computer LMAO!!!!

I have a hard time not laughing at threats of ass kicking from middle aged, gray haired,plaid shirt wearing bowler shoed tough guy a country away.

Enjoy your internet drama

Image removed by chaos to appease "the cannon".

I have a hard time not laughing at threats of ass kicking from middle aged, gray haired,plaid shirt wearing bowler shoed tough guys a country away.

Enjoy your internet drama :icon_thumleft:

Don't let that fool you !!! I can put my colors and put my vest on .. And we do have brothers world wide☝️

Wait... another 50th roadster?

Does this get a matching boat as well? :eusa_dance:

Actually, yes!! I talked My buddy John into ordering one to to match his MTI. His boat is the Burgerfi boat.

Can't wait to get a picture of both cars and boats together!

F1741C46-7536-4CC9-A025-23D80691E10B_zpsjrgo56sr.jpg

1F2F75A7-6855-4780-9417-42B40958E2FF_zps36qitrio.jpg

D80196A5-BC23-4E13-803A-6C82E0CD644B_zps7xga2piv.jpg

Johnsboat_zps60317081.jpg

You don't know the whole story .. Nor is it any of your business !

What whole story are you talking about????? I never said it was my car. I was complimenting the guys at Lambo because they gave him the car as a favor to me. When I was going over the specs of the car , I told ken and David that I wasn't crazy about going with Matte. They told me how incredible it will look so it was ordered.

It appears you are the one that was looking to start some sort of problem.

What whole story are you talking about????? I never said it was my car. I was complimenting the guys at Lambo because they gave him the car as a favor to me. When I was going over the specs of the car , I told ken and David that I wasn't crazy about going with Matte. They told me how incredible it will look so it was ordered.

It appears you are the one that was looking to start some sort of problem.

Why did they ask me if I wanted to but it because the owner couldn't be reached? No stories ! I was dicked around ..

Ken said owner is not responding ! And if I was interested .. I said yes! He told be by2pm he would know .. Then it turned into the whole day .. He told me it was not for you but your partner ! I said you can get hold of Gino but not his partner? It's was a bullshit story I was told .. If I ever see you I will explain in full details and you will understand!

Why did they ask me if I wanted to but it because the owner couldn't be reached? No stories ! I was dicked around ..

What are you talking about? ?? LOL!!!! The car arrived yesterday (early because customs processed in 1 day) and was paid for today. I have been in constant contact with Ken. He called me yesterday afternoon at 2:56 PM to give me the news the car was already at the dealership.

Car was ordered and deposit paid 8 months ago. How and when were you dicked around?

I assure you, there was no question in anyone's mind that the car would be paid for.

What are you talking about? ?? LOL!!!! The car arrived yesterday (early because customs processed in 1 day) and was paid for today. I have been in constant contact with Ken. He called me yesterday afternoon at 2:56 PM to give me the news the car was already at the dealership.

Car was ordered and deposit paid 8 months ago. How and when were you dicked around?

I assure you, there was no question in anyone's mind that the car would be paid for.

Gino me my wife even Kris.. Was told the same story direct message me we can talk on the phone and you will know the whole story .. I wouldn't make such a story it's not your fault it's Palm Beach Lamborghini for being deceiving !

Funny you say payed for today .. When I was told they where giving you till Monday to pay !!! Someone is full of shit!!!

Quit crying! Jesus.

Yes you are correct .. I'm just very upset that I was bullshitted for two days ...I apologize and wanted to know what the real scoop was with Gino but instead it went sideways!!

I made the post not directed at you .. But since what to make a show for yourself go fcuk yourself !!! Don't act like a gangster .. I have no problem knocking you the fcuk out !!!

Tuff Guy behind his computer LMAO!!!!

The Cheer Leader LMAO!!!

Threatens to knock someone out, then calls them an internet tough guy... Once again you have not thought this through have you.

You are not how shall we say... the most socially balanced individual are you? Not the first time I have had to raise this with you.

Threatening another member is a huge no no. You can make things right with Rob or we can ban you because this approach is juvenile.

Threatens to knock someone out, then calls them an internet tough guy... Once again you have not thought this through have you.

You are not how shall we say... the most socially balanced individual are you? Not the first time I have had to raise this with you.

Threatening another member is a huge no no. You can make things right with Rob or we can ban you because this approach is juvenile.

Ban me ..but I ask you please remove my pictures and I apologize to you and everyone !!! Yes I'm a cannon and don't belong here !!!

Ban me ..but I ask you please remove my pictures and I apologize to you and everyone !!! Yes I'm a cannon and don't belong here !!!

Ask and ye shall receive.

Cappy, do your thing

As much as I would like to tickle around him more I have better things to do today.

Suspended and I will do the proper ban thing when I get back to the hotel.

I would like to think blue is not like this in real life and is a calm, reasonable person that is highly likeable... I try to see the best in people...

Can we get back to the excessively stunning 50th aventador roadster now

That car is exactly what I would like. Good luck to the owner that car is the business.