My review of the new Huracan....

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have said it before and I will say again. The only spec is black with gold wheels.

That way it looks like this

image.jpg

I'd love to buy a hi-res of this shot :headbang:

Drove them in Monterey yesterday. City streets lead follow in Carmel. Obviously very different from Allan's trackday.

One thing I loved was the power. No hesitation, instant on power just hitting the throttle. The dsg even in Corsa has taken away the boom shifting.

In car sound of engine/exhaust is good. Nice gurgling, good sounds. Love the popping/gurgling.

The lack of stalks for lights, signals, will take some getting used to but I see in performance driving why it's not a bad idea because they won't obstruct the paddles anymore.

The little red shift mode button popped of into my hand, luckily I was able to put it back on easily.

I came away really liking the car. The interior is much better than a 12c IMO.

Thanks for the honest writeup Allan..not sure how i missed this thread...but i always enjoy your honest reviews..no BS..

That red murcielago looks tacky with that sticker on the headlights....

Huracan rear bumper design looks lazy...

and i still cant afford it. :)

• 2 months later...

Just been to the launch of the new 2015 Audi TT. It has a lot of Huracan tech in the cabin. TFT dash, MMI, etc... No doubt coming to an Audi near you soon.... Next Audi facelift due I believe is the C7 A6... I have chums waiting for C7 RS6 facelift, delivery been delayed months... Now due April 2015.... Makes some sense as this is a major departure for interiors, especially if the range will get it in the next few months....