Huracán photo and video thread.

Fortis

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Did you do anything to the lenses, or this is p-shop enhanced?

It was taken by a mobile phone camera. I just enhanced it.

It was taken by a mobile phone camera. I just enhanced it.

Got it. Even with the bluish hue on the lenses :eusa_think: the car looks FANTASTIC!

Fortis, what's with your car. I wanna see some pictures!

5 days to delivery, it should be off the wharf and at the dealer in 2 or 3 days, I will have predelivery photos early next week, fortunately, because I am very busy at the moment ,I hardly think about it which makes the wait easier.

5 days to delivery, it should be off the wharf and at the dealer in 2 or 3 days, I will have predelivery photos early next week, fortunately, because I am very busy at the moment ,I hardly think about it which makes the wait easier.

Tick .... tock .... tick ..... :) Miles of Smiles, Fortis.

Tick .... tock .... tick ..... :) Miles of Smiles, Fortis.

It is like that rampante, looking forward to having some fun with this car, I've been lamboless for far too long, almost a year now, time flies when you are having fun.

It does look great!

That's because its lowered. Doesn't look like it's in 4WD mode like all of the rest. You need to find out what they did.

That's because its lowered. Doesn't look like it's in 4WD mode like all of the rest. You need to find out what they did.

Maybe they changed the springs, I am wondering if that would work on the magnetic ride suspension, I will make some enquires.

image.jpg

MR-S8 that's not my car, I've found the photo on the net, I like the color of the wheels in contrast to Rosso Mars.

Lol, you fooled me. And I know you like Giano wheels. Which, btw, my dealer tells me they can powdercoat them any shade of black I want.

On the pic that Fortis posted just above, what colour is that? Looks like taupe and it's surprisingly good. Or is it just Grigio something taken with the wrong white balance?