Has anyone installed the original Lamborghini Aventador Chiptuning yet?

Omo

Has anyone of you installed the new (original !) Lamborghini Chiptuning for the Aventador ? It´s out (in Austria) since last Friday and it boost the power and the torque to +8,5% and the Sound is much louder than on the stock Aventador!!!

The Price is something about EUR 2.600.- !!!

Are you referring to the factory exhaust software tuning? It changes the exhaust sound but it does not increase torque.

Are you referring to the factory exhaust software tuning? It changes the exhaust sound but it does not increase torque.

No... There are 2 updates out since friday...

1) The power-tuning-software (Power & Torque increase= 8,5%)

2) The Rear-Spoiler which can be manually turned up and down

Sorry for my bad english, guys... ;-)

EUR - 2600 sound far too little for 8.5%, the software for the spoiler activation (and installed parts) is over USD 5,000.00

Do you have a link?

Interesting!? I would love to have those updates, but since they're charging you...they sound like upgrades to me. Haven't heard about the power and torque increase upgrade yet here in the US, but the rear spoiler option is available here in the US for over $5000 which sound like your 2600 Euros.

Interesting!? I would love to have those updates, but since they're charging you...they sound like upgrades to me. Haven't heard about the power and torque increase upgrade yet here in the US, but the rear spoiler option is available here in the US for over $5000 which sound like your 2600 Euros.

No... The spoiler upgrade is a different thing. In Austria, the price is EUR 4.500.- !!!

That flyer is for the factory exhaust tuning. Here in the US, it costs $2500.

Louder sounds in Sports and Corsa modes, zero power or torque gain.

I wonder what's the difference between the factory's exhaust software vs. unplugging the wire (hence, opening up the valve all the time)??

But you see the flyer... It has definitly more power and torque in Austria... But they said it´s for "Track use only"

But you see the flyer... It has definitly more power and torque in Austria... But they said it´s for "Track use only"

It's the same exhaust tuning here in the US. I had my 2014 car done.

I wonder what's the difference between the factory's exhaust software vs. unplugging the wire (hence, opening up the valve all the time)??

Wondering the same?

I'd assume unpluging just improves the sound, but no power or torque gain since no software or tuned?

Max power in an Aventador is reached at 8.250rpm. Max torque at 5.500 rpm. This upgrade only increases the power between 2 and 3.000rpm, and the torque at 3.000. This should give the car some more grunt in the lower rpm, which is always welcomed in a hi revving N/A engine. Anyone got a dyno sheet from an Aventador? Would be interesting to see what an original car makes at the above stated rpm's. This upgrade should give the Aventador a slightly different curve.

You are totally wrong. I bought a new Aventador 7 days ago and made a factory chip tuning. I dynoed the stock car with factory tuning and got the following results:

1f2cc2299e53.jpg

757 hp and 746 Nm.

Is "factory chip tuning" where ever you guys are = "factory exhaust tuning" here in the US?

I got the "factory exhaust tuning" which is the same flyer posted above...does that mean I got the "factory chip tuning" done then?

• 4 weeks later...
You are totally wrong. I bought a new Aventador 7 days ago and made a factory chip tuning. I dynoed the stock car with factory tuning and got the following results:

1f2cc2299e53.jpg

757 hp and 746 Nm.

Pretty impressive numbers. Wish the factory had a tune for my SV.

This is NOT the factory exhaust tuning that you can purchase for US 2500 (I paid CDN 3750) for. That was a software upgrade for sound on the exhaust when you put the car in SPORT or CORSA mode.

This is replacing the exhaust system with a factory approved exhaust that is supposed to be noticeably louder. The reason they are calling for race track use only is that they are not willing to take the liability if the system is too loud based on local laws.

From my understanding this system is going to cost 10k+

• 3 weeks later...

Something doesnt add up with this before and after dyno. Whoever is the dyno operator or made that graph should be hung. The graph before the tune is labeled "Wheel Horse Power" and the graph post tune is labeled "engine hp." Who the hell does that? We dont even know the formula as far as what they used to calculate. In order to really see if there was any improvement, they should have given you both in Wheel horsepower. The 623whp is right on for an aventador. But the engine hp makes no sense at all. I was sitting here scratching my head how you gained over 120hp and tq with a factory tune until u saw the labels lol

1f2cc2299e53.jpg

757 hp and 746 Nm.

Something doesnt add up with this before and after dyno. Whoever is the dyno operator or made that graph should be hung. The graph before the tune is labeled "Wheel Horse Power" and the graph post tune is labeled "engine hp." Who the hell does that? We dont even know the formula as far as what they used to calculate. In order to really see if there was any improvement, they should have given you both in Wheel horsepower. The 623whp is right on for an aventador. But the engine hp makes no sense at all. I was sitting here scratching my head how you gained over 120hp and tq with a factory tune until u saw the labels lol

looks to me like this was a dyno showing the eng power and wheel power.. not a gain in power..

• 7 months later...

anyone else made factory tuning?

because as far as i know there is only a sport exhaust option, not chiptuning