Rear video of me v. GTR and 8 Sec Boss 302

Trust

The rear GoPro video's kept failing uploading it for the last video, but I put one quick rear one together. 1st run. You can actually tell mine was spinning in this, lots of weaving, and dust being kicked up (from running over the center line and left line). That GTR is so dialed in. For reference, Boss went 8.1 and traction was an issue for both of us. 60-160 per his request, next time, staying in it until 200. The second it goes into 4th it starts laying it down!

Anyway, vid:

Yup, that GTR is fast. A20?

Definitely not an A20. It's just sorted out, zero spinning and just goes. We'll probably re-run with less boost for me in 2nd and 3rd to stop from spinning my balls off and stretching it out to 200, that was only 60-160

that is a GT30 hybrid GTR more like a A10/12 making 1250hp acceding to T1.

It makes 1300whp IIRC. Mine never made more than 1300whp either :). Alpha packages are rated to the motor, 10's make more like 850whp and 12's make 1000whp, and it's a T1 car. Forgetting your GTR builders already? Lol

Going to 200 mph is more suited with the power you guys are playing with. The Boss mustang is one great reference on power differences between the GTR and Gallardo during highway runs. The 8.1 ET of the mustang is no joke and majority of its great time was primarily contributed from a great 60 ft. time. I rode in a low 8 sec. Supra before on the highway and I am flabbergasted how fast is accelerated. I can't even fathom how it feels like to be in a 2R or A16/20. Nevertheless, enjoy and be safe out there. :)

Thats incorrect, Alpha packages are named after their whp output. A16 is 1600whp A20 is 2000whp and A12 between 1200-1300whp. All numbers on race gas

Just checked, you're right. I swear in the beginning it wasn't like that.

Regardless, my GTR went 170mph in the 1/4, on 35psi, 184mph at TI at 44psi, and lost to a 1650whp G. Mine makes a lot more than that so I'm not worried :). GTR owner is a good friend and was happy to race.

It makes 1300whp IIRC. Mine never made more than 1300whp either :). Alpha packages are rated to the motor, 10's make more like 850whp and 12's make 1000whp, and it's a T1 car. Forgetting your GTR builders already? Lol

read my post again i said it was a T1 car :).

Yeah A12 power is around 1250-1300. either way nice kill. You have a bad ass car.

that is a GT30 hybrid GTR more like a A10/12 making 1250hp acceding to T1.

Nice work Reza!

What MPH do you shift into 4th? Must be some tall gearing

3rd goes to 150, so right around there. Shut it down at 160 so it was pretty much a shift to 4th, 1-2 secs to make up ground from the drop and done. 4th goes to 195

3rd goes to 150, so right around there. Shut it down at 160 so it was pretty much a shift to 4th, 1-2 secs to make up ground from the drop and done. 4th goes to 195

Looked like you got out of it fast once you were in 4th. If you would have raced to 195 you would have been in the next state. ;)