Going out to Dinner Tonight

HannibalACP82

You were at the Hanger Party? Cool! What car did you bring?

Yes, this year and last. Black NSX. But for 2015.............. 04-06 Black Gallardo manual coupe (hopefully black, frankly I'll take ANY color... just need it to be manual and coupe)!!

You know anyone that wants to buy an NSX?!?!?!?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, this year and last. Black NSX. But for 2015.............. 04-06 Black Gallardo manual coupe (hopefully black, frankly I'll take ANY color... just need it to be manual and coupe)!!

You know anyone that wants to buy an NSX?!?!?!?

You have excellent taste in cars. Ill shoot you a PM.

Nearly 90 minutes later, we arrive at the Waffle House with a gang of a dozen over dressed post-party goers with the usual patrons (one of whom referred to my Ferrari as looking like it had 2 Corvette engines) and we are clearly the out-of-towners. To our AMAZEMENT, this is what we saw!

16031906800_41abda68f9_k.jpg

Out-of-towners. Speak for yourself! This now esteemed Waffle House is 5 minutes from my shack. Might just go for breakfast tonight and sit in the Valentino booth.

Out-of-towners. Speak for yourself! This now esteemed Waffle House is 5 minutes from my shack. Might just go for breakfast tonight and sit in the Valentino booth.

Pics!!!! And take a knife (for protection and to carve Balboni's name into the table!)