Anybody with Q-Citura interior?

FEVIPER

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks bro, tmash got some great photos today as well, once he sends them to me, ill start a thread and post them up.

Looking forward to seeing them. I've already seen a few out on Instagram!

One more

Man that looks good. I bet that combo looks killer together with that blue. Cant wait to see pics of the whole car. Is there options of colors on alcantara? In my 08 Superleggera it is black color.

Thanks bro, tmash got some great photos today as well, once he sends them to me, ill start a thread and post them up.

I went searching for exterior pictures of your car because I remember really liking how the roadster looked in Blu Nethuns and lo and behold, it's not the same car! Link

Sneaky. Very Sneaky. Congrats! :icon_thumleft:

Man that looks good. I bet that combo looks killer together with that blue. Cant wait to see pics of the whole car. Is there options of colors on alcantara? In my 08 Superleggera it is black color.

Thanks, its much better and expensive looking in person too. Im not sure if you can go full alcantara in different colors or not, but I imagine you can. I just went with the black so the blue stitching would pop.

I went searching for exterior pictures of your car because I remember really liking how the roadster looked in Blu Nethuns and lo and behold, it's not the same car! Link

Sneaky. Very Sneaky. Congrats! :icon_thumleft:

Thanks, thats my previous roadster, I have a 50th now!

Thanks, its much better and expensive looking in person too. Im not sure if you can go full alcantara in different colors or not, but I imagine you can. I just went with the black so the blue stitching would pop.

It must be the light hitting it. It looks light grey in those pictures.

It must be the light hitting it. It looks light grey in those pictures.

Yeah its the light, but as you probably know, black alcantara is a lot lighter than black leather