LP670-4 SV - Warranty?

LamboNutter

Lamborghini are now offering warranty packages/extensions, for non-original owners, and for cars younger than 7yrs old and less than 70k kms. I am the second owner of my SV, so this is great news.

Is it worth it? What are the issues with LP670 SV 's? For 24mths, it costs about 13k USD.

Any thoughts?

Lamborghini are now offering warranty packages/extensions, for non-original owners, and for cars younger than 7yrs old and less than 70k kms. I am the second owner of my SV, so this is great news.

Is it worth it? What are the issues with LP670 SV 's? For 24mths, it costs about 13k USD.

Any thoughts?

Total waste, if you ask me..at 31K miles on my car, not a single issue other then the passenger mirror motor went out (in the first few month's so was covered)

Just an exceptional bullet proof car IMO

Total waste, if you ask me..at 31K miles on my car, not a single issue other then the passenger mirror motor went out (in the first few month's so was covered)

Just an exceptional bullet proof car IMO

Hey Roy - What about for a late 2012 Aventador?

Hey Roy - What about for a late 2012 Aventador?

MOST definitely...a FIRST year production car should have an extended coverage if available IMO

That's a big price for low coverage. If it covers consumables like clutch, brakes, etc., then it might be worth it if you plan on putting significant miles on the car in the next few years and the car is already over 20k miles. Otherwise I would pass, $24k would cover a significant amount of part replacements.

Extended warranties are only financially worth it if you have something major break that's covered or if you plan to sell the car and an interested party wants it to be covered. If you have the $13k and you want the piece of mind then get it. Statistically it will be a money loser.......... but it could also save you a bundle if your car turns to shit. I like having the coverage cause I can drive without worry