American Sniper

HannibalACP82

Just going to go ahead and start this topic for RD's movie review. Can't wait to see if they do justice to the book. With how serious Bradley Cooper was about the book after he read it and the fact that he got Clint Eastwood to direct it I have high hopes. The trailer is unfreakingreal.

Trailer sucks....

He should have smoked all three of them...

looks solid. I definitely want to see it. fcuk there haven't been any good movies lately.

My wife and her sister were hanging out with Chris Kyle and a bunch of other guys about 1 month before he died.. She was at the Shot Show in Vegas. She said he was a nice guy but he started to be a pig to her and wouldn't leave her alone. Suddenly she felt dizzy as shit and decided to go to her room. She called me on her way to her room and said she thinks this sniper dude put something in her drink. (luckily she was with her sister and they got her back to their room safely). She only had 2 drinks all night but she passed out in her room and when she finally woke up the next afternoon she was dis oriented as fcuk and started puking...

I am not saying 100% he did drug my wife, but it sounds like it.

post-19695-1412613693_thumb.png

My wife and her sister were hanging out with Chris Kyle and a bunch of other guys about 1 month before he died.. She was at the Shot Show in Vegas. She said he was a nice guy but he started to be a pig to her and wouldn't leave her alone. Suddenly she felt dizzy as shit and decided to go to her room. She called me on her way to her room and said she thinks this sniper dude put something in her drink. (luckily she was with her sister and they got her back to their room safely). She only had 2 drinks all night but she passed out in her room and when she finally woke up the next afternoon she was dis oriented as fcuk and started puking...

I am not saying 100% he did drug my wife, but it sounds like it.

Wow man that is crazy. I am glad she was ok!

megachad: did your wife go for a blood test or anything afterwards to check if indeed there were traces of anything in her system? That's crazy.

megachad: did your wife go for a blood test or anything afterwards to check if indeed there were traces of anything in her system? That's crazy.

Didn't even think about that.. But with all that happened and the symptoms pretty sure that was the case. Just not 100% it was him that did it.

The film looks pretty cool and I am sure we will end up watching it. Crazy he got killed the way he did.

Didn't even think about that.. But with all that happened and the symptoms pretty sure that was the case. Just not 100% it was him that did it.

The film looks pretty cool and I am sure we will end up watching it. Crazy he got killed the way he did.

I am surprised you didn't get to him first if he drugged your wife! Seriously glad she is ok though. As for how he died...truly a shame then again if I am working with someone who as PTSD I am not 100% sure I am taking them to the range.

I am surprised you didn't get to him first if he drugged your wife! Seriously glad she is ok though. As for how he died...truly a shame then again if I am working with someone who as PTSD I am not 100% sure I am taking them to the range.

How do you know I didn't have anything to do with it... :icon_mrgreen: j/k..

yeah working with PTSD guys, clearly was not the brightest choice.

• 2 months later...
dammit guys, spoiler that stuff! I didnt know that!

ah well.

My bad....I didn't think that was a spoiler at all. Sorry dude!

Tomorrow this movie comes out. Very excited for it to make its way to Western PA so I can see it.

Unfortunately not out everywhere until January 16th! It will only be shown in Hollywood, Dallas and New York tomorrow at a total of four theaters.