Devine STS' Grigio Telesto Aventador Shoot

tannermash

Wow you need to post more pics of the interior in IG!! That is bad ass!!

Thanks man!!

Will do! I've been waiting on the edited photos, but got them yesterday, so should be posted on IG in a day or two . What is your IG name ?

Had the pleasure of hanging with Devine and seeing this beast last weekend. It is truly stunning.

Bro cmon man. I live 20 min away from ya lol ..Im ready when you are! Ride in Aventador in exchange for a ride in the TT rocket ship? Deal 👍

LOL. Just not sure if you are ready for a TT ride. It may change your life. I am not taking responsibility over that!

Had the pleasure of hanging with Devine and seeing this beast last weekend. It is truly stunning.

Thank you for the kind words my friend 🙏 ..Had a good time hanging out with ya man this past weekend !.we need to do it again sometime soon🍻

LOL. Just not sure if you are ready for a TT ride. It may change your life. I am not taking responsibility over that!

Haha yes I already know your a bad influence and I've prepared myself knowing this Lol ... Think it's about time we catch some fotage and do some formation driving. ( if I can keep up ) 😜

Thanks again Tanner.🙌 ...This was a spur of the moment photo session we decided to do while Tanner was in Atlanta for the day. The guy reaks of professionalism and works magic with the camera. I'm already looking forward to our next photoshoot in the upcoming months 👍.

Thanks for the kind words brother! A pleasure meeting you and I look forward to getting together again in the Spring. Glad you like the shots!

During my trip to Road Atlanta a few weeks ago I was able to meet up with Devine STS and shoot his incredible Grigio Telesto Aventador! I did not have any Atlanta background knowledge but I found a few locations that the car fit well in. Enjoy!

The full shoot can be found by clicking the link: https://www.flickr.com/photos/tmashphotos/s...57648839803386/

Brilliant photos tannermash! Love the background choice, it goes so well with Devine STS's car!

Thanks man!!

Will do! I've been waiting on the edited photos, but got them yesterday, so should be posted on IG in a day or two . What is your IG name ?

It's "eliud1221" I'm the one with your smaller twin lol ;)

Thanks man!!

It's "eliud1221" I'm the one with your smaller twin lol ;)

Bro cmon man. I live 20 min away from ya lol ..Im ready when you are! Ride in Aventador in exchange for a ride in the TT rocket ship? Deal 👍

that'll be the best deal you ever make! I promise!

pictures look amazing as well.. that color is one of my favorites.