Huracan Racing Exhaust

MSM

It doesn't specify, I know for our Saudi customers that like to bring their cars into Europe we'd need to make sure they sign a disclaimer - they had to for the Aventador "Sound Performance Tune" :lol:

I thought there are two upgraded exhausts, the Sports Exhaust is a software update and the Racing Exhaust is the one mentioned here, an entirely new exhaust that is not street legal in the US. The sports exhaust is louder than stock, but still legal.

Is that not true?

Music to my ears. Lamborghini Pangborne installed the Racing Exhaust. The sound is intoxicating.

That's how an exotic should sound !

"Track Use Only" will only get them out of so much with the EPA here in the USA.

Wasn't there a problem with the Aventador "Sport Exhaust" meeting standards or something?

What is the benefit of this racing exhaust over something like Capristo which I assume is half the price?

Maintained warranty I suppose, though most places don't void it for aftermarket systems..

And it keeps originality. To some people it means something!

What is the benefit of this racing exhaust over something like Capristo which I assume is half the price?

Being OEM, calibrated/tuned by the factory, I've put a Capristo on my 570, I didn't like the sound, I regretted doing it, if I didn't end up selling I would've taken it off, I will never do it again, for me it completely changed the characteristics of the car.

Being OEM, calibrated/tuned by the factory, I've put a Capristo on my 570, I didn't like the sound, I regretted doing it, if I didn't end up selling I would've taken it off, I will never do it again, for me it completely changed the characteristics of the car.

I can understand that about OEM. And I didn't necessarily mean Capristo sounds great. I don't even know what aftermarket options even exist for the Huracan yet. Just seems very expensive but assuming it includes tuning as well then that is something I didn't consider. Do you plan to do this on yours Fortis? Gotta be getting close!!

The usual suspects will come up - I've shown progress on Oakley's titanium exhaust, someone's been hinting the iPe is ready soon and Fabspeed are looking for mules. I've also been personally asked by a Japanese company to borrow a stock Huracan muffler (relative newcomer for exotics but top notch work it would seem)

As, to paraphrase Oakley, the Huracan exhaust is almost identical to the 14+ R8, I don't think it'll be long until everyone chips their version in.

I heard one in person a week ago--it is not that loud at all. '11 570SL with stock exhaust right next to it was as loud, if not a little louder, FWIW.....

I can understand that about OEM. And I didn't necessarily mean Capristo sounds great. I don't even know what aftermarket options even exist for the Huracan yet. Just seems very expensive but assuming it includes tuning as well then that is something I didn't consider. Do you plan to do this on yours Fortis? Gotta be getting close!!

I am not sure when it will be available here, I will make a decision after I get some seat time but since it will be parked inside the house I am not so sure, the cold starts could be pretty brutal :icon_mrgreen:

You are right it's getting close, it should be at the dealer tomorrow or the day after, pick up could be this weekend or early next week.

I am not sure when it will be available here, I will make a decision after I get some seat time but since it will be parked inside the house I am not so sure, the cold starts could be pretty brutal :icon_mrgreen:

You are right it's getting close, it should be at the dealer tomorrow or the day after, pick up could be this weekend or early next week.

If you shatter the glass in the house and have to repair, it will keep the house thread going so it is win-win lol

If you shatter the glass in the house and have to repair, it will keep the house thread going so it is win-win lol

LOL, let's hope that won't happen, anyway, I could entertain you guys with some other project.