UGR 233 MPH TTG

SBVB

Where is the Underground Racing gallardo from Horseshoe Bay that ran 233? I keep asking and can't seem to get an answer. I want to buy it.

Where is the Underground Racing gallardo from Horseshoe Bay that ran 233? I keep asking and can't seem to get an answer. I want to buy it.

Why not just buy a Gallardo and have it sent to UGR for the X package?

I'm not here for the UGR circle jerk, I don't care who built the car. I like fast cars and want to buy the TTG that ran 233. A lot of posts confirmed that its the fastest TTG ever built. Underground Racing(the builder) even posted that this car is capable of this and took credit. If it isn't for sale thats fine i'm just putting it out there.

I'm not here for the UGR circle jerk, I don't care who built the car. I like fast cars and want to buy the TTG that ran 233. A lot of posts confirmed that its the fastest TTG ever built. Underground Racing(the builder) even posted that this car is capable of this and took credit. If it isn't for sale thats fine i'm just putting it out there.

You can buy mine. It went 260 in the 1/2 mile.

Its for sale.

It's $345k, shoot me a PM and I'll get you to the owner. :icon_mrgreen:

Got the contact to the owner (which isn't any of you) through a PM. Thank you for all of your help Forumites, you are always very helpful.

Got the contact to the owner (which isn't any of you) through a PM. Thank you for all of your help Forumites, you are always very helpful.

Is it just me or are you a total prick? Maybe I am not picking up on your sense of humor?

Is it just me or are you a total prick? Maybe I am not picking up on your sense of humor?

Not just you. Seems like a douche. UGR posts in here to assist and the guy follows with a post like that.

According to Peter's list of participants for the roll race for TX2K15 in March...the car in question has 'only' 1600hp. Typo? All the other UGR Lambos listed (Stacy, Mullet, Duhawks, Bob, etc) seem to be accurate on the list with regards to their builds.

According to Peter's list of participants for the roll race for TX2K15 in March...the car in question has 'only' 1600hp. Typo? All the other UGR Lambos listed (Stacy, Mullet, Duhawks, Bob, etc) seem to be accurate on the list with regards to their builds.

Bags of sand in the trunk. Lol

Bags of sand in the trunk. Lol

And no one else is sandbagging? Even after you've run a record time at a 'local' half mile? I'm just not sure Peter would allow that at an event he works so hard for...

And no one else is sandbagging? Even after you've run a record time at a 'local' half mile? I'm just not sure Peter would allow that at an event he works so hard for...

Maybe I'm missing something here, but is the HP at that level even relevant to anything? Does it factor into class staging or something along those lines? It isn't like he's going to be racing a 700hp mustang and in a completely different league.

Maybe I'm missing something here, but is the HP at that level even relevant to anything? Does it factor into class staging or something along those lines? It isn't like he's going to be racing a 700hp mustang and in a completely different league.

not relevant at all. althought i would expect Peter to be meticulous with the way he's handled TX2K in the past.

but why does everyone else seem to be stating their true bhp? its just interesting. and adds another layer to all this mystery.

Peter knows ALOT of those are giving conservative claimed hp. Half of them are probably getting rebuilt, built, or more thrown at them as we speak..TX2K is a long ways away