SV for sale

SAMLAMBO

Prices for the LP670-4 SV are just starting to heat up because cars in the 80's and 90's like the Countach, Diablo VT6.0, Diablo SV have already gone up quite a fair bit.

Don't forget the LP670-4 SV is the last of the Bizzarrini V12 engine and to the collector "the last true Lamborghini"

Another good example would be the F360CS which is now trading around UK200k(1/3 the price few years ago) maybe a little more and the number of pieces produced were way much more than the LP670-4 SV.

I Agree, the SV is the last classic analog Lambo super car, the most powerful, rare. Collector already bought it in 2009-10, but now other people get interested in this modern classic Lambo, as well as in the past ones like 350, 400, Miuras, Countach and Diablos, starting from GTs, SVs, 6.0. In addition people realize that this kind of cars will never be built again, due to regulation.

Similarly Ferrari will continue to see price increases for limited or special runs like F40, F50, GTOs etc.

Maybe we can track SV prices here, worldwide trends.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just sold our 3200 Mile Mat Black SV for full asking price at $389K US funds..and was offered $525K US Funds for my 584 Mile 3 Pedal SV we just got in..I declined the offer. I have a Gloss Black 7800 mile SV inbound, new clutch, new tires, major service just completed.......will see what it brings.

I just sold our 3200 Mile Mat Black SV for full asking price at $389K US funds..and was offered $525K US Funds for my 584 Mile 3 Pedal SV we just got in..I declined the offer. I have a Gloss Black 7800 mile SV inbound, new clutch, new tires, major service just completed.......will see what it brings.

US$525k is a lot of $$$ considering how much was it new back than? But I guess you know your market better. 584 miles is really like new and that to a manual

Based on your experience over the years with these exotics, how high up do you see the SV prices climbing providing the economy holds up?

US$525k is a lot of $$$ considering how much was it new back than? But I guess you know your market better. 584 miles is really like new and that to a manual ������

Based on your experience over the years with these exotics, how high up do you see the SV prices climbing providing the economy holds up?

I saw you sold it, 389l USD is fine, here in Europe we have 434000 USD for a black one with 5000 km, in Germany 420000 USD for a car with 20k km, and another for 390000 USD. All not manual.

I also got an enquiry for my SV over Christmas. Let`s see.

Manual one I would also not sale for 525000 USD. A new car with automatic was offered for 600k and a manual one should be more.

I saw you sold it, 389l USD is fine, here in Europe we have 434000 USD for a black one with 5000 km, in Germany 420000 USD for a car with 20k km, and another for 390000 USD. All not manual.

I also got an enquiry for my SV over Christmas. Let`s see.

Manual one I would also not sale for 525000 USD. A new car with automatic was offered for 600k and a manual one should be more.

I think you meant to reply to toyroy. But thx for sharing 😉

US$525k is a lot of $$$ considering how much was it new back than? But I guess you know your market better. 584 miles is really like new and that to a manual ������

I agree $525K is good Money. It was a MSRP of $504K NEW.

As far as I am concerned, it is still NEW...and WHERE are YOU EVER going to find another 3 pedal SV...NEVER..

I just go back and forth if I even WANT to part with it.

I see ALL SV cars just holding and keeping on the up side as they are such a special built last of the last and the best!

As far as I am concerned, it is still NEW...and WHERE are YOU EVER going to find another 3 pedal SV...NEVER..

I see ALL SV cars just holding and keeping on the up side as they are such a special built last of the last and the best!

hard to argue with that logic. :icon_thumleft:

Totally agreed bro, in such limited numbers , I see it only going up. A gd example is the F360CS which has more than doubled in value BUT so many more numbers built so what about the SV,

Thx for sharing 👍

Fully agreed.

Even if i sold mine for 1mio, I do not know what ONE single car I could buy that would give me the same emotion as my manual Murcielago Super Veloce.

I have driven the La-Ferrari which I consider the greatest of the three hypercars (see one of my started threads for pictures); but while it is immeasurably a better car, it is not a car that I would prefer to have in my garage.

The only car that would make me sell my manual SV, is if I could buy a manual Pagani F Clubsport Roadster in clear carbon fibre body (yes I have driven one several times in the Alps).

Now that mine has a Kreissieg exhaust as well; it blows away everything, even the Zonda in the sound department.

There is not one SINGLE car which can compare to me in looks, and emotions as well as driving pleasure.

Add to that the fact that there are 4 known to exist (the 2 Roy has, 1 that BenC has; all three in USA, and mine, while supposedly there is a 5th in existence in Europe, but noone has any pictures, nor details of it, or am I wrong?), and the value of those 4/5 is above any other Lamborghini ever produced. That is just by the rarity in numbers.

I rest my case, your honour.

Fully agreed.

Even if i sold mine for 1mio, I do not know what ONE single car I could buy that would give me the same emotion as my manual Murcielago Super Veloce.

I have driven the La-Ferrari which I consider the greatest of the three hypercars (see one of my started threads for pictures); but while it is immeasurably a better car, it is not a car that I would prefer to have in my garage.

The only car that would make me sell my manual SV, is if I could buy a manual Pagani F Clubsport Roadster in clear carbon fibre body (yes I have driven one several times in the Alps).

Now that mine has a Kreissieg exhaust as well; it blows away everything, even the Zonda in the sound department.

There is not one SINGLE car which can compare to me in looks, and emotions as well as driving pleasure.

Add to that the fact that there are 4 known to exist (the 2 Roy has, 1 that BenC has; all three in USA, and mine, while supposedly there is a 5th in existence in Europe, but noone has any pictures, nor details of it, or am I wrong?), and the value of those 4/5 is above any other Lamborghini ever produced. That is just by the rarity in numbers.

I rest my case, your honour.

Your honour, I have an idea. Since we are old growing older, why don't u take my egear RIGHT hand drive SV(only 30pcs plus made) and give me yours in manual.

Can we define consensus value worldwide?

Hard to say because of different taxations within different countries. For example in Singapore it was selling new at S$1.56 million(about USD1.25mil), NO discount.

Your honour, I have an idea. Since we are old growing older, why don't u take my egear RIGHT hand drive SV(only 30pcs plus made) and give me yours in manual.

:D

Hard to say because of different taxations within different countries. For example in Singapore it was selling new at S$1.56 million(about USD1.25mil), NO discount.

This,

paying close to a mil or over for these cars is the norm in some places so unfortunately even if your car shoots up you still way behind financially. The only true value you are getting out of these cars is entertainment and personal satisfaction.

This,

paying close to a mil or over for these cars is the norm in some places so unfortunately even if your car shoots up you still way behind financially. The only true value you are getting out of these cars is entertainment and personal satisfaction.

110% EXACTLY...I had my SV out last night, it was raining here (whats new) and I took it to the Movies by the Mall. I always get a few comments, like nice car, what did it cost, how fast have you been etc etc...

But I ALWAYS love the one that says "Boy if I owned it it WOULD never be in the rain"...

I always answer the same thing..

"It's a VERY VERY Special Edition Lamborghini...in 2010 they started painting them in NON water based paint, so no more color runs from getting wet...and as an option, I ordered it with Windshield Wipers just for nights like this"

I ALWAYS get a laugh from the person when I answer them this way always adding, that it is JUST A CAR its NOT GOD.

NO ONE knows when the last day the will have on this earth to operate a toy, so use it all you can and DON'T look back.....you are not getting any younger...period!!

NO ONE knows when the last day the will have on this earth to operate a toy, so use it all you can and DON'T look back.....you are not getting any younger...period!!

That's perfectly true and my motto also, now the only thing I need is more spare time to go driving :icon_mrgreen:

That's perfectly true and my motto also, now the only thing I need is more spare time to go driving :icon_mrgreen:

:iamwithstupid:

but no I still don't take mine out in the rain :icon_mrgreen:

I get on the floor with a big brush just to scrub my chassis clean, what can I say, I think I've gone insane but hey I've still got a big grin on my face coz I love every bit of this SuperVeloce

:iamwithstupid:

but no I still don't take mine out in the rain :icon_mrgreen:

I get on the floor with a big brush just to scrub my chassis clean, what can I say, I think I've gone insane but hey I've still got a big grin on my face coz I love every bit of this SuperVeloce

Sam, I am quit obsessed in cleaning my car in that regards too... You aren't alone!

Sam, I am quit obsessed in cleaning my car in that regards too... You aren't alone!

Thanks God for that :icon_super:

• 2 weeks later...

Happy and sad day for me all in one..

My 2nd LP670-4SV #53 with only 600 miles on it and a true 3 pedal car sold today for full asking price. I was NOT going to let it go for a penny less. It will be on its way to South California after we install the big wing option on it. Maybe one day I will get it back, but I dont think so. AT least its going to a person that I know will enjoy it and is going to drive it and put some miles on it..

Bye Bye my friend..your brother Car #12 will miss you, as will I.

Happy and sad day for me all in one..

My 2nd LP670-4SV #53 with only 600 miles on it and a true 3 pedal car sold today for full asking price. I was NOT going to let it go for a penny less. It will be on its way to South California after we install the big wing option on it. Maybe one day I will get it back, but I dont think so. AT least its going to a person that I know will enjoy it and is going to drive it and put some miles on it..

Bye Bye my friend..your brother Car #12 will miss you, as will I.

Don't mind me asking but that would be US$585k?

Way to go bro 👍

Don't mind me asking but that would be US$585k?

Way to go bro 👍

$589K...with the big wing installation thrown in...I keep the small wing off of the car.

$589K...with the big wing installation thrown in...I keep the small wing off of the car.

:icon_thumleft: Way to go bro!