Tesla P85D vs Aventador...

FikseSTS

road is empty with no intersections, seen much worse... more interesting is the guy who was racing gave out his name and FB, and the road was clearly identifiable.. etc... not smart....

Interesting race....but are these idiots racing on a public freeway from a complete stop?????

the guy who owns those cars is a forum member here, i think his user name is xx2? he posted the videos on his personal fb/instagram accounts. I guess he knew what he was doing posting his info on these videos

but to get back on track....its incredible to see the results of that race! i was expecting the tesla to be much heavier than 4600lbs

the guy who owns those cars is a forum member here, i think his user name is xx2? he posted the videos on his personal fb/instagram accounts. I guess he knew what he was doing posting his info on these videos

but to get back on track....its incredible to see the results of that race! i was expecting the tesla to be much heavier than 4600lbs

Its 4900+ lbs

Also, the Aventador wasn't in corsa mode by the looks and sounds of it, and it sure didn't use launch control. I think there has been a test of the tesla and it did the quarter in 11.6@115 mph, which is roughly the same as an RS7.

Interesting race....but are these idiots racing on a public freeway from a complete stop?????

He is a member and no, that road is a little strange; it's an extremely long on-ramp, if you can call it that.

Edit: I looked at it again and I thought it was on the on-ramp to the right, as they first take off, but it's not. This is a road with very little traffic and there's a T section with a light directly behind them where they started.

the guy who owns those cars is a forum member here, i think his user name is xx2?

Same guy.

I would have crapped my pants if there was a cop sitting on the other side of that underpass.

Kinda biased towards the Tesla with the Aventador not using LC. Tesla has all the power/torque in the world from 0rpm, Aventador needs its LC to match that. Although I guess you could say its a good "real-world" test.