Production Numbers

Lfsglass

3,883 Lamborghini Diablo's built from '90-'01

4,099 Lamborghini Murcielago's built from '01-'10.

14,022 Lamborghini Gallardo's built from '03-'13.

?? Lamborghini Aventador's built from '11- present.

?? Lamborghini Huracan's built from '14- present.

Does the above list seem to be correct?

Does anyone know the to-date production numbers for the Aventador and the Huracan?

I'm sure this has been discussed before but I couldn't find a one stop thread for this info. If this has been discussed, please reply with a link.

Thanks in advance.

2011: 447 Aventadors built

2012: 985 Aventadors built + 18 Aventador Roadsters

2013: 710 Aventadors built + 403 A. Roadsters and 76 Huracans built

2014: 1.128 Aventadors sold and 1.137 Huracáns sold

In all: about 3.691 Aventadors and about 1.213 Huracans

I haven't numbers of built units from year 2014 yet

2011: 447 Aventadors built

2012: 985 Aventadors built + 18 Aventador Roadsters

2013: 710 Aventadors built + 403 A. Roadsters and 76 Huracans built

2014: 1.128 Aventadors sold and 1.137 Huracáns sold

In all: about 3.691 Aventadors and about 1.213 Huracans

I haven't numbers of built units from year 2014 yet

Numbers can usually be found in the Audi Financial report ... but I don't think the 2014 is out yet, first half for 2014 but not the entire year yet ... I'm waiting on them too, it should arrive in March I think.

If you're looking at some more 'split up' numbers feel free to take a look at the list I've put together ... might be a few units wrong, but the general numbers are correct : Lamborghini production

That's smart, different buyers for the light weight versions, it's always frustrating when you buy the end of the line product which is always the most developed model of the series knowing that a replacement is less than 12 months around the corner.

it's always frustrating when you buy the end of the line product which is always the most developed model of the series knowing that a replacement is less than 12 months around the corner.

It depends. A new model does not mean a desirable car for some people. Imo, the reliability and the safety are the most important things for any vehicles. :)

It depends. A new model does not mean a desirable car for some people. Imo, the reliability and the safety are the most important things for any vehicles. :)

I understand, I should've said frustrating for me :icon_mrgreen:

I understand, I should've said frustrating for me :icon_mrgreen:

I am on your side :)

Have all 50th Anniversary LP720s been delivered?

Once the SVs are produced and delivered, that could bring Aventador production right up with Murcielago production.

yes, I believe mine was the last one produced

That's smart, different buyers for the light weight versions, it's always frustrating when you buy the end of the line product which is always the most developed model of the series knowing that a replacement is less than 12 months around the corner.

I agree with it needing to be out for longer than the Murci SV was before a replacement comes. It will sell much better because of that. However, I don't think the Aventador SV will really be noticeably lighter than the standard Aventador.

I agree with it needing to be out for longer than the Murci SV was before a replacement comes. It will sell much better because of that. However, I don't think the Aventador SV will really be noticeably lighter than the standard Aventador.

It would be nice if they make it lighter but I know what you are saying on paper they are but in real life it always seems to be a different story.

It would be nice if they make it lighter but I know what you are saying on paper they are but in real life it always seems to be a different story.

:iamwithstupid: