Lefties trying to ban "AR15 Ammo"

IanMan

I want green tip ammo when that happens...

Always good to have some SHTF ammo. I try to have a minimum of 1k per caliber of that hanging out for a JIC situation.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ban didn't happen, Its already back to $.38 a round. Im sure well revisit this in a year. Stock up. Shoots for shit, unless your barrel has a 1/7 twist. Then its like a laser.

Ban didn't happen, Its already back to $.38 a round. Im sure well revisit this in a year. Stock up. Shoots for shit, unless your barrel has a 1/7 twist. Then its like a laser.

Where is it .38 a round?

Rumor going around saying the ATF posted on the twitter that they are taking back the ban to reevaluate the ban. Anyone see this?

LINK - they are backing off for now.

Keep watchful of the EPA too. This is a pincer strategy, have the EPA ban lead ammunition because it's supposedly bad for the environment and then have the ATF ban non-lead ammunition because it's supposedly armor-piercing. They also have closed all lead mines in the U.S. and restrict the import of lead.

I can't find it anywhere that cheap. I need way too much ammo right now and I am dreading trying to stock up.

Practice and SHTF ammo for my PS90

Practice and SHTF ammo for my Remington 700 .308

Practice and SHTF ammo for my Ruger LCP

SHTF ammo for my AR-15

Going to be an expensive month(s).

LINK - they are backing off for now.

Keep watchful of the EPA too. This is a pincer strategy, have the EPA ban lead ammunition because it's supposedly bad for the environment and then have the ATF ban non-lead ammunition because it's supposedly armor-piercing. They also have closed all lead mines in the U.S. and restrict the import of lead.

Not going to happen.

The best deal I found was at Midway USA and it was 500 rounds of independence 556 fmj for 169 bucks. Every where else is sold out of everything AR related.

I can't find it anywhere that cheap. I need way too much ammo right now and I am dreading trying to stock up.

Practice and SHTF ammo for my PS90

Practice and SHTF ammo for my Remington 700 .308

Practice and SHTF ammo for my Ruger LCP

SHTF ammo for my AR-15

Bitch, Please...

Lots_of_guns.jpg

Not going to happen.

The EPA already tried a stunt like this but backed off when it ran up against the NRA. There is no such thing as too much vigilance in watching gun control.

Haha Nice storage system! I didn't say that was all the ammo I have...just what I needed to stock up on.

Thanks!

Welcome. heres a little secret www.wikiarms.com

you're welcome :icon_mrgreen:

Welcome. heres a little secret www.wikiarms.com

you're welcome :icon_mrgreen:

NICE! I am a big fan of Gunbot.net but I will add Wikiarms to the list!