McLaren 675LT

Fortis

I like the color combo but the car itself, to me, doesn't look as good in the live shots/videos as it looked in the renders, was this model superseded by the latest release or they make both? I am really liking the new 570.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

love that color!

That is a nice spec on colour and wheels

:iamwithstupid: that's exactly what I would get! hopefully they make this in a spider

:iamwithstupid:

I'm in LOVE, wow, what a car!!

Sorry for the crappy pic, I had to pull this off Instagram. But, it is without a doubt one of the sickest looking cars I have seen in a LONG time. I would take this over a P1 without even thinking. I really can't think of a competitor for this car either...

IMG_0699.jpg

Sorry for the crappy pic, I had to pull this off Instagram. But, it is without a doubt one of the sickest looking cars I have seen in a LONG time. I would take this over a P1 without even thinking. I really can't think of a competitor for this car either...

wow looks insane!

im hearing rumors of a spider version! if so im in :icon_super:

Over a P1? Really? That's crazy talk.

Let me remind everyone what a P1 looks like :icon_mrgreen:

image.jpg

OK, I wouldn't have it over the P1 based on LOOKS, but I would on cost, relative simplicity and "value for money". I think that the P1 is incredible but I am just not sure I would want to be a long term owner when all the advanced electronics/batteries/gizmos start acting up. A standard V8TT sounds simple by comparison without all the electric mixed in.

EDIT: If I was in a position to own a P1 I would not care about servicing or any potential hick ups: P1 WINS. lol

P.S. For the market segment, I do think the 675LT wins hands down IMO

• 3 weeks later...
first test

I'm a Lambo guy through and through and saw a 675LT in the flesh last week for the first time and I would almost take one over an Aventador... 75% sure I would actually. If I could order one I probably would... Pics and vid do no justice!

I'm a Lambo guy through and through and saw a 675LT in the flesh last week for the first time and I would almost take one over an Aventador... 75% sure I would actually. If I could order one I probably would... Pics and vid do no justice!

wow that's good to hear! I cant wait to see one!

first test

Very cool car!

On a separate note, can someone hand the presenter an iron, god damn, he looks like he just got out of a cardboard box he was sleeping in.