McLaren Sport Series

Davvemannen

P1 style tail lights :eusa_dance:

Very excited

I was invited to preview weekend before ny show thinking

about getting one for the wife.

nice! will this be available in the US?

I am pretty sure. It's directed toward the 911 turbo. Supposably price around 200k. I got invited to the prevailing so I will let you know my thoughts.

I am pretty sure. It's directed toward the 911 turbo. Supposably price around 200k. I got invited to the prevailing so I will let you know my thoughts.

great, keep us posted.

I'm keeping an eye on this one as well. If they make it as useable as a 911 Turbo or R8, I might pick one up untill I can get my hands on a H Spyder.

This should help the abysmal resale value on the cars they already have out there. :huh:

These cars are amazing. I'm sure there will be a bottom.. the performance per dollar is very hard to beat. I do agree this certainly won't help but just like the Gallardo hitting a bottom, so will the 12C.

I always thought it would be fantastic if McLaren would make a Lotus like car, a fully stripped out superlight car, I am really looking forward to seeing the Sports Series, slowly but surely McLaren is getting things right, good to see, I am excited for the brand!

I always thought it would be fantastic if McLaren would make a Lotus like car, a fully stripped out superlight car, I am really looking forward to seeing the Sports Series, slowly but surely McLaren is getting things right, good to see, I am excited for the brand!

:iamwithstupid:

It will be interesting to see how resale plays out on these cars. They almost can't depreciate like the MP4-650-LT unless they are junk because it will be too much car to sell that cheap used. That has to help the curve for its big brother by setting a floor I would think. It just seems unlikely to have clean 175k 650's with the little brother being that price used.