Guy beaten after lending his phone, because he didn't want to talk about michael brown....

IanMan

I am speechless, reading the comments on the video I am almost convinced there is really no hope for some of these "people"

I am speechless, reading the comments on the video I am almost convinced there is really no hope for some of these "people"

I was thinking the same thing. What's even more scary is that these same "people" are demanding higher wages and actually go out and vote!

I was thinking the same thing. What's even more scary is that these same "people" are demanding higher wages and actually go out and vote!

The voting system is flawed, you should take an IQ test before earning your right to vote, that's the reason why we end up with rubbish politicians and in turn with unworkable rules and regulations.

It's on CNN. Disgusting. I will gladly give my opinion if asked

Let's please hear it! :icon_thumleft:

The voting system is flawed, you should take an IQ test before earning your right to vote, that's the reason why we end up with rubbish politicians and in turn with unworkable rules and regulations.

I agree 100%. Too many people want free handouts and don't want to work for things! Also, politicians should be repealing laws instead of making new laws! We are an over regulated society!

I feel the same way just based on their grammar and spelling alone...

They are not people... Kill them all..

"There are three of you... I have 8 bullets... Which one of you wants the leftovers?"