05 Murci with LP640 bits

Jagata

It might help if your friend posts up the receipts for the "OEM" lp640 parts rather than the "estimate".

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It might help if your friend posts up the receipts for the "OEM" lp640 parts rather than the "estimate".

Hello Lambo Power, I decided to join this conversation since I am hearing that you guys have questions about my car. I purchased my 2005 Lambo back in 2010. I spend a great deal of money converting my 2005 to look like a Liberty conversion SV. I have attached the pics of the work that was done to my car.

The reason why I am as selling my 2005 is bc I got a really good deal on a 2008 LP 640 that I couldn't pass it up

Let me clarify what's going on with the upgrade. I had the front bumper, rear bumper and interior from the 2008 and put into the 2005, now the side skirts are from Liberty they are not from the 2008. I like the Liberty SV look better than the LP, so I transferred all the work I did on my 2005 and put it into the 2008 and vice a versa. This is why everything lines up and looks factory. If ANYBODY has any questions you can call me directly (713) 545-0556 or feel free to call Lamborghini Houston (281) 248-8400.

thumb_IMG_1606_1024.jpg

thumb_IMG_1607_1024.jpg

thumb_IMG_1609_1024.jpg

thumb_IMG_1610_1024.jpg

thumb_IMG_1611_1024.jpg

thumb_IMG_1611_1024.jpg

thumb_IMG_2620_1024.jpg

thumb_IMG_2684_1024.jpg

thumb_IMG_2685_1024.jpg

thumb_IMG_3047_1024.jpg

thumb_IMG_3048_1024.jpg

thumb_IMG_3048_1024.jpg

thumb_IMG_3290_1024.jpg

thumb_IMG_3291_1024.jpg

thumb_IMG_3292_1024.jpg

thumb_IMG_3325_1024.jpg

thumb_IMG_4655_1024.jpg

thumb_IMG_4655_1024.jpg

thumb_IMG_4656_1024.jpg

thumb_IMG_4657_1024.jpg

thumb_IMG_4658_1024.jpg

thumb_IMG_4659_1024.jpg

thumb_IMG_4662_1024.jpg

thumb_IMG_4663_1024.jpg

thumb_IMG_4663_1024.jpg

thumb_IMG_4664_1024.jpg

thumb_IMG_4665_1024.jpg

thumb_IMG_4666_1024.jpg

thumb_IMG_4666_1024.jpg

thumb_IMG_4667_1024.jpg

How is the glare on the windshield with the white leather on the dash?

How is the glare on the windshield with the white leather on the dash?

I am not sure if you saw it listed on Ebay last month. The 2005 has the black and white interior from my 2008. I love everything about my 2005 so I transferred everything over to the 2008. The 2005 had a few minor things that Lamborghini of Houston wanted me to replace before the certified that my car was in perfect condition. Thats why I took it off of Ebay, I didn't want anybody picking my car apart and try to bring me down on the price because I am firm. So now that Lamborghini of Houston has cleared it I will be having it shipped to Global Motor Cars of Houston tomorrow and they will probably be listing it sometime this weekend. So if your interested keep a look out this weekend

http://stores.ebay.com/Global-Motorcars-of...d=p4634.c0.m322

Thank you

thumb_IMG_4281_1024.jpg

thumb_IMG_4282_1024.jpg

I am not sure if you saw it listed on Ebay last month. The 2005 has the black and white interior from my 2008. I love everything about my 2005 so I transferred everything over to the 2008. The 2005 had a few minor things that Lamborghini of Houston wanted me to replace before the certified that my car was in perfect condition. Thats why I took it off of Ebay, I didn't want anybody picking my car apart and try to bring me down on the price because I am firm. So now that Lamborghini of Houston has cleared it I will be having it shipped to Global Motor Cars of Houston tomorrow and they will probably be listing it sometime this weekend. So if your interested keep a look out this weekend

Thank you

The two picture I just posted is of my 2008 LP 640 before I swapped everything over. So its going to look pretty much the same way except the side skirts. I don't have pictures of the way it looks like now but if you look this weekend you will have a better idea of what it looks like.

So you took the liberty walk body kit and the white interior out of the 05 and put everything in the 08 then took everything from the 08 and put it in the 05, correct? If that is the case then the interior, bumpers, wheels etc are genuine LP parts?

Also, what caused the windshield to break?

Thank you

The car in the second pic is an LP, not an 05.

So you took the liberty walk body kit and the white interior out of the 05 and put everything in the 08 then took everything from the 08 and put it in the 05, correct? If that is the case then the interior, bumpers, wheels etc are genuine LP parts?

Also, what caused the windshield to break?

Yes the 2005 has the interior, front and rear bumpers that my 2008 had. As for the windshield being cracked, I believe it happened when they were installing the cameras around the 2005 windshield. I attached the pics of the cameras around my windshield. But once it left the interior shop and went to the service shop now nobody wants to man up.

thumb_IMG_4666_1024.jpg

thumb_IMG_4667_1024.jpg

The car in the second pic is an LP, not an 05.

Correct the two pictures are from the 2008 NOT the 2005. That why I stated to wait till this weekend and you can see how the 2005 looks like with the Liberty side skirts. But other than the side skirts its going to look pretty much like thie two pic that I just posted

Correct the two pictures are from the 2008 NOT the 2005. That why I stated to wait till this weekend and you can see how the 2005 looks like with the Liberty side skirts. But other than the side skirts its going to look pretty much like thie two pic that I just posted

Here you go, I notice that somebody posted it earlier. This is the best I can do till this weekend when Global list it

2005_Lambo_front.pdf

2005_Lambo.pdf

Does the 05 come with a top?

Yes it does, I am just not sure if I am giving up my custom white one or the original black one that came with the 2008

Yes it does, I am just not sure if I am giving up my custom white one or the original black one that came with the 2008

I do want everybody to know that the clutch and the services that was done on my 2005 has less than 30 miles.

Isnt that a Premier 4509 SV-style kit, not Liberty Walk?

From my understabnding it is, but if you think its the Premier 4509 SV-style I fine with that. I love the way it look and thats why i swapped everything out and keeping the SV look. Regardless I am NOT selling the 2008 with the SV look. I am selling the 2005 with interior, front bumper and rear bumper from the 2008 which gives it the LP 640 look .

And which car was the cluster swapped from and why?

I am confused, I never said the cluster was replaced. I think you miss read it, I replaced the CLUTCH not cluster. Just in case if you just came on to this thread, the only things that was swapped FROM THE 2008 to the 2005 is the INTERIOR, FRONY AND REAR BUMPER NOTHING ELSE

It looks like a premier kit. We all know how much the frames flex on the murcielago, especially roadsters tube chassis... My guess is the windshield was cracked because of frame flex from a lift. From my personal experience with diablo roadsters to the lp's, most shops forget to slightly open the hood, bonnet, and doors to prevent the windshield from cracking. Also, quite a few members prefer to use their own choice of windshield installers as it's super annoying to see them over apply the black glue goo (visible from interior causing a want to get reinstalled). This car is a good deal, especially since everything was performed by authorized Lamborghini, and not some Tijuana shop.

A member should check it out at global. The current owner is obviously ready to provide all paperwork for everything done.... And it being serviced... As problem free you can get for a roadster

I am confused, I never said the cluster was replaced. I think you miss read it, I replaced the CLUTCH not cluster. Just in case if you just came on to this thread, the only things that was swapped FROM THE 2008 to the 2005 is the INTERIOR, FRONY AND REAR BUMPER NOTHING ELSE

My mistake, the e gear cluster looks close like the lp clusters.

Xw_800.jpg

Also, I believe this car has the SV exhaust. Not sure if it's from the LP SV or not, but it sounds mean

Also, I believe this car has the SV exhaust. Not sure if it's from the LP SV or not, but it sounds mean

No sorry guys I am keeping the SV exhaust with my 2008. The 2005 will come with the exhaust that came with the 2008. So let me correct myself, the 2005 comes with the FACTORY rims, interior, exhaust tip, front and rear bumpers that came off of the 2008. Sorry I forgot, thank you Venomiz for reminding me. OK there might be a few more things that came off of the 2008 I just don't remember, I just remembered the big main parts.

My mistake, the e gear cluster looks close like the lp clusters.

No worries, but thank you Jagata for posting the cluster. If you happen to have anymore pics of my 2005 not the 2008 I would appreciate it if you can post them. There was a bad storm yesterday and I couldn't get anybody to pick up my 2005 from the Lamborghini of Houston, hopefully the will be able to deliver it to Global tomorrow so they can list it. Sorry guys for the inconvenience and delay. Again thank you Jagata

All the pics I have was from the ebay link in my original post #1 on this thread. A lot of great oem updates on your 2005 will peak many ppl interests and it won't take long to sell. If I didn't already have a Murci then I diff would be interested in yours. GLWS