Another Police Killing "accident"

Vegasgtr

It sounds like the "officer" did make a mistake and somehow fired his gun instead of what he thought was his taser, but that still seems like a stooopid mistake as he didn't even look at what weapon he was holding before firing it? He just drew and pulled the trigger and that was that?

What really gets me is how the officers treat the guy, saying like, "Fvck your breath!" when the guy was shot and was just running from having tried to illegally sell a gun. I mean he wasn't beating up a cop or something.

My buddy is a cop here in Columbus and talks about the morale issue as well. Officers feel like these stories are dominating the public's perception of their job. I can say from recent firsthand experience that cops are far more often being helpful and taking care of the things nobody else wants to deal with than they are shooting unarmed minorities. Sure, as car guys, we don't like seeing them in the rearview mirror, but most of these people work hard and provide a lot of important services, especially for the relatively low pay they receive. I hope they know some people recognize and appreciate that.

most of these people work hard and provide a lot of important services, especially for the relatively low pay they receive. I hope they know some people recognize and appreciate that.

I really doubt this at times, there really should be a pro law enforcement forum/charity etc. For the most part IMO they are taken for granted until needed.

I feel like finding that tattooed asshole who had his knee on the poor guys head and sticking a hot fcuking poker up his ass. The guy is down, shot no less and they still have to treat the guy like that? Wtf is wrong with these people? I hope someone is working diligently on releasing the identities of those other cops to the public.

:iamwithstupid:

Im more pissed at those assholes than at the demented old idiot who shot him... That was obviously an accident along the lines of the old woman who hits the accelerator instead of the brake and drives through the qwik e mart window... But those guys know hes been wrongfully shot and as he tries to communicate hes dying they taunt him?

fcuk them.

My guess is that this shit has been going on for a long time and is not a new phenomenon. The game changer now are cell phone cameras and cops don't have enough time to plant evidence on the victims.

yup, nothing has changed, cops didn't get together at a conference and decided to start shooting more people. zero chance.

I saw this coming a long time ago, more camera's more "shit going down" video's.

When Rodney King got the hell beat out of him, nobody had a camera(for the most part) so when that video came out the shit hit the fan, now that everyone carries a camera or 2 or 3 and there are cameras everywhere, you cant hide. So more beat down videos, shootings, etc. Not really hard to figure out.