Lamborghini Paramus (NJ) -- opening Summer 2015!

Hi guys,

Fellow North Jersey members will be happy to know that after a few years without a Lamborghini dealership in North Jersey, the Prestige dealership network is bringing Lamborghini back to the area -- in Paramus, NJ. They should be opening in a few weeks.

The facility will be at the old Land Rover building, next to Jaguar on Route 17 in Paramus.

They started a Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Prestige-Lam...9567154?fref=ts

Anyway, I thought local members who haven't already heard might be interested.

:icon_thumleft:

Great news! Had heard a few rumors. Thanks for confirming... Maybe we can get a group together there once they're up and running?

:icon_mrgreen: :icon_thumleft:

Very cool and not that far from my in-laws!

TCO I think you met my friend Ben F. the other weekend!

nice, they just shot me down trying to buy a new Range Rover at list price thinking I was shipping it overseas.

Are these guys ready for prime-time?

I called this new dealership actually ready to place an order for a 16'MY, and strangely not one single employee at any one of their many franchises (even on the same street !!) has a clue about when the Lamborghini showroom will open, or any other information about it.

I spoke to managers, salesmen, etc..

Way to run a tight ship, boys ! I have to chase your salespeople around to drop 300k?

Are you kidding? :rolleyes:

Awesome! Now I need to get another Lambo! (Just sold mine a week ago).

The last dealership was 1 mile from my office, this one is 2 miles. TWICE as far away as the last one! This sucks!

Awesome! Now I need to get another Lambo! (Just sold mine a week ago).

The last dealership was 1 mile from my office, this one is 2 miles. TWICE as far away as the last one! This sucks!

You're alive! Going for a Huracan?

You're alive! Going for a Huracan?

Hey, Chip! Yes...I'm alive and well...Just very busy.

I would like a Huracan or a 650. I'm sure I'll pick something up in the next few months...