TEASER: Vorsteiner, Novitec, ADV1.'s OH MY!

adam76

The Auto Art in Chicago just banged out these mods for me in less than 48 hours!!! Our season opening event is this weekend, their shop is jammed with all us last minute modders...I'm ecstatic they got it all in, and with the end result :icon_super:

This round was Novtiec's lowering springs (aligned & corner balanced), Vorsteiner's Verona Wing, Sound Automotive Group's skid plates, color matched side markers, blacked rear emblem.

Proper photoshoot incoming...@ least this is a solid teaser.

17119574427_d0f36c1c9a_o_d.jpg

give me more!

here :)

I arrived at the event on Saturday, just in time to see you leaving ... That's a Sweeeeeet ride!!!

Thanks, what a mad house this weekend!

17368503652_3cd90aef53_o_d.jpg

17346904172_8dacb34fe4_o_d.jpg

17161226040_ffaa6d3493_o_d.jpg

17161037708_c709e6d9a7_o_d.jpg

17348431981_494d12692e_o_d.jpg

Car looks amazing! Very tastefully modded as usual.

On another note, the Verde Scandal Roadster.... Those look like authentic front and rear 50th bumpers, but it doesnt have the side skirts. Its also running on Mfg Plates.....whats the deal with that car?

Car looks amazing! Very tastefully modded as usual.

On another note, the Verde Scandal Roadster.... Those look like authentic front and rear 50th bumpers, but it doesnt have the side skirts. Its also running on Mfg Plates.....whats the deal with that car?

I have an NDA on the story of that car...i will say zoom in closely : )

and thanks!

That Roadster is running Vorsteiner Nero side skirts ... and if you look closely the front and rear sections are clear carbon fiber, that is not 50th Anniversary style as those were matte black on the LP720-4, also note the 50th logo on the rear diffuser is way too large compared to the factory one ... so it is a third party kit of some kind but it doesn't look like the Mansory kit either.

Your Huracan looks incredible. How is the ride now that it is lowered? You def know how to put a car together.

Car looks great and so much better when lowered.

Did any of the driving dynamics change? Isn't it too low for everyday driving? Any rubbing inside the fenders?

Sorry about so many questions :icon_mrgreen:

Thanks everyone!

Looks disgusting, send it back. :eusa_dance:

I will as soon as it's back from the Dr...had to take it in cause it looked so sick!

Car looks great and so much better when lowered.

Thanks...amazing how much a drop changes the looks of a car!

Did any of the driving dynamics change? Isn't it too low for everyday driving? Any rubbing inside the fenders?

Sorry about so many questions :icon_mrgreen:

I feel they got better, that floatyness I mentioned is gone. I guess quantify "everyday driving" :) I put 300 miles on this weekend!! My 560 had more issues with the full coil-overs, but I had long snapped the little fins off, if they were ever there on the 560? The little fins are all thats been scraping, no wheel well rubbing turning or on bumps. I have to be mindful of short dips, esp @ speed (560 would rub the wells, at least the H doesn't), using lift more often too...Chicago streets are pretty egregious too ATM, and I did manage to get around OK. When I first picked up the car I was like "yea, this thing is getting lifted a bit for sure...." but it did a lot better than I expected, thought it was going to be a nightmare to drive. Keep in mind I have been driving cars with custom wheels, and lowered for 20 years now (shit, i just dated myself) and am quite accustomed to scanning road surface and knowing how to drive in a car like that. I would not suggest this low for someone looking be drive a bit more "carefree". For now the drop will stay as is, it's not causing any issues, just a little more TLC driving. If you have smooth street even less of a concern.

I feel they got better, that floatyness I mentioned is gone. I guess quantify "everyday driving" :) I put 300 miles on this weekend!! My 560 had more issues with the full coil-overs, but I had long snapped the little fins off, if they were ever there on the 560? The little fins are all thats been scraping, no wheel well rubbing turning or on bumps. I have to be mindful of short dips, esp @ speed (560 would rub the wells, at least the H doesn't), using lift more often too...Chicago streets are pretty egregious too ATM, and I did manage to get around OK. When I first picked up the car I was like "yea, this thing is getting lifted a bit for sure...." but it did a lot better than I expected, thought it was going to be a nightmare to drive. Keep in mind I have been driving cars with custom wheels, and lowered for 20 years now (shit, i just dated myself) and am quite accustomed to scanning road surface and knowing how to drive in a car like that. I would not suggest this low for someone looking be drive a bit more "carefree". For now the drop will stay as is, it's not causing any issues, just a little more TLC driving. If you have smooth street even less of a concern.

Thank you very much for the feedback, I will have a chance to drive my friend's soon than I will decide if I will do mine but based on your feedback it sounds like the right thing to do.

Thanks Guys!

Thank you very much for the feedback, I will have a chance to drive my friend's soon than I will decide if I will do mine but based on your feedback it sounds like the right thing to do.

No prob, thats what this place is for!

My 560 was probably not set up properly on the full coil-overs...that said I spent A LOT of time making sure the suspension was dialed in and aligned on the Huracan (8 hours on it alone outside install - and i wasnt paying hourly), so I would suggest that as well, including the corner balancing. Threw another 100 miles on last night and still stand by my previous comments and feelings. I will keep you updated either way.:icon_thumleft:

That sounds great, did you record any of the specs? I am not sure if I can find a good enough shop around here to fine tune the suspension, I will ask around.

That sounds great, did you record any of the specs? I am not sure if I can find a good enough shop around here to fine tune the suspension, I will ask around.

All I have is I told them 1" lower in front, 1.5" in rear after we measured. As for balancing that will be very car\wheel dependent...

17424178660_18779eb691_o_d.jpg

17609388082_33bb8b4092_o_d.jpg

17611783211_ea85ba4a34_o_d.jpg

17609390972_366c4ba514_o_d.jpg

That is a very mean looking Huracan ... love the stance and that rear wing makes all the difference ... not too large, not over the top ... just right, and fits perfectly in sync with the rest of the car ... very nicely done.

In photos the black wheels look very dark, but I'm sure in real life they are perfect ... photographing a rather bright shade like your Rosso on a sunny day it would take some serious editing to make sure the wheels are still nicely visible, perhaps even a 'bracketing shot' to make sure you get all the details, but that's only possible when the car is standing still and you have a tripod with you.

• 4 months later...

Adam your Huracan looks sick! Im starting to look into lowering options and wheel options myself. What size wheels are you running? How do you feel about the ride now that the car is settled?