Second Gallardo

07pearl

Love the gallardo so much I picked up a 2013 lp560 today to add to the garage. Keeping my 07 forever but thought I Would share a pic of the new lp560.

Black car wrapped in matte 3M , lowered, wheels, sl spoiler, side skirts and quicksilver exhaust.

IMG_20150501_144819.jpg

IMG_20150501_144813.jpg

IMG_20150501_144808.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Nice addition!

How does it compare to the other G and R8?

Thanks,

The Lp560 is worlds ahead of the 07 G . much much faster, smoother and just drives alot nicer.

The R8 is maybe to quiet and to smooth for the type of car its supposed to be. I would say the 07 G is super raw and ruff car to drive and the lp560 is in between the 2 cars. Making it the best of both worlds. I absolutely love the lp560. I plan to drive it for this season and trade it in towards a new 2016 Aventador this winter.

Thanks,

The Lp560 is worlds ahead of the 07 G . much much faster, smoother and just drives alot nicer.

The R8 is maybe to quiet and to smooth for the type of car its supposed to be. I would say the 07 G is super raw and ruff car to drive and the lp560 is in between the 2 cars. Making it the best of both worlds. I absolutely love the lp560. I plan to drive it for this season and trade it in towards a new 2016 Aventador this winter.

Great feedback from a rare owner that has all 3 in the garage. You can hold the LP a bit longer and wait for the Aventador SV ;).