MURCI KING

NSXtoMURCI

Not sure how much he paid but I know Cats was asking 389k so knowing Rich I'm sure he got it for a little less.I think the color has a lot to do with SV prices.I know a few guys would have jumped on that car a long time ago if it wasn't Black.

Sal, we need to drive the market up... gotta tell people we paid 489k ;)

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed. In UK transacting UK325-350k

Well I wouldn't sell mine for under 5 so let's stick to that!

I was recently offered UK200K for mine but I'm not selling

That would be way too cheap, the two currently listed are asking $550k (Grigio NewportBeach) and $500k (Miami)

That would be way too cheap, the two currently listed are asking $550k (Grigio NewportBeach) and $500k (Miami)

Yes bro. Thx for sharing.

I see values increasing 5-10% every year providing our economies hold up.

So a few notes for you all..

Yes, I sold my Gloss Black car to NY..I am sure he will be happy with it. I knew it wont last long..several people were on it at the same time, but the prevailing owner was able to wires funds same day, so he is the happy new owner. I owned the car, it was NOT a consignment car.

The grey car in Newport was bought from BMCD, Lambo San Fran when it had approx 8K miles on it. Nice clean car, new clutch at 9k miles, tires, been fully serviced and taken care of. I know the current owner of the car. It is on CONSIGNMENT with LNB via the current owner... it can be bought for under $500K...

The Matt Black one at LM, I sold to the current owner late last year. It had 3200 miles on it at the time, now has 3800. Car is in fantastic condition as well...it is ALSO on CONSIGNMENT with LM via the current owner. It can be bought as well for under $500K. He is currently NOT under contrast with LM, just a day to day listing, anyone interested is welcome to call/contact me and I can go to work for you on it with him if you so desire.

I think their value is there and should sell... BUT at the $500K mark..I am not sure..I do think sooner or latter down the road they will be there, they are a fantastic car. I wanted to buy both, but the owners only want to consign them for the hopeful higher dollar sell...we will see, who knows, I may end up with them sooner or latter if they don't sell via the current CONSIGNMENT arrangements with the other two Dealers...

I wish them both the best and hope they get every penny they are looking for..

As far as my car #12, the 3rd Manual in the USA, it just clicked over 33K miles this last week, still ORIGINAL clutch and not a thing other then a passenger side mirror motor has gone wrong with it..and it is NOT FOR SALE at any price...

• 2 weeks later...
So a few notes for you all..

Yes, I sold my Gloss Black car to NY..I am sure he will be happy with it. I knew it wont last long..several people were on it at the same time, but the prevailing owner was able to wires funds same day, so he is the happy new owner. I owned the car, it was NOT a consignment car.

The grey car in Newport was bought from BMCD, Lambo San Fran when it had approx 8K miles on it. Nice clean car, new clutch at 9k miles, tires, been fully serviced and taken care of. I know the current owner of the car. It is on CONSIGNMENT with LNB via the current owner... it can be bought for under $500K...

The Matt Black one at LM, I sold to the current owner late last year. It had 3200 miles on it at the time, now has 3800. Car is in fantastic condition as well...it is ALSO on CONSIGNMENT with LM via the current owner. It can be bought as well for under $500K. He is currently NOT under contrast with LM, just a day to day listing, anyone interested is welcome to call/contact me and I can go to work for you on it with him if you so desire.

I think their value is there and should sell... BUT at the $500K mark..I am not sure..I do think sooner or latter down the road they will be there, they are a fantastic car. I wanted to buy both, but the owners only want to consign them for the hopeful higher dollar sell...we will see, who knows, I may end up with them sooner or latter if they don't sell via the current CONSIGNMENT arrangements with the other two Dealers...

I wish them both the best and hope they get every penny they are looking for..

As far as my car #12, the 3rd Manual in the USA, it just clicked over 33K miles this last week, still ORIGINAL clutch and not a thing other then a passenger side mirror motor has gone wrong with it..and it is NOT FOR SALE at any price...

Thx for sharing bro.

I heard Lamborghini Edinburgh just sold a black SV recently at UK320k.

In Belgium one Yellow SV , for 750k Euro, 3400km.

What are the transacting prices in Belgium?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So what price did this eventually sell for?

Lambo prices going up in Europe: New Aventador 720 Anniversary from a Lambo dealership for 880k USD....

A limited run Murcielago will be more worth soon?

http://www.autoscout24.ch/de/d/lamborghini...4&vehtyp=10

Prices have already gone up quite a fair bit for the 670SV and from what I see have stabilized. But again your right, it is very limited so lets just wait and see. A lot of buyers these days are investors that just buy up these cars, lock it up in their garages as investments.

• 3 weeks later...