Aventador SV Roadster Specs Debut et al.

Nuvolari612

The Roadster is the first topless production run of the SV - don't see how it gets any better than having a NA 6.5-liter V12 engine 750 hp at 8400 rpm attached to thy backside.

Getting closer to the spec - searching everywhere for qualified info in hopes the Roadster owners and enthusiasts could shed some light here.

This beast is a huge deal and damn excited to have one coming my way - under 7 mins at the ring brought me here but the Roadster will keep me here.

Any experience with Matte paint or matte carbon.

Is there a downside to clear bra - concerned upon removal it leaves a residue. The work and materials needed to remove the residue may cause the paint to lose the matte finish turning it to shine but not sure if the matte CF has the same issue.

If that's the case it may be worth spending the money for clear high gloss cf vs the std matte finish cf.

Is there a downside to clear bra - concerned upon removal it leaves a residue. The work and materials needed to remove the residue may cause the paint to lose the matte finish turning it to shine but not sure if the matte CF has the same issue.

If that's the case it may be worth spending the money for clear high gloss cf vs the std matte finish cf.

My buddy had his carbon fibre Bugatti Supersports (Panda) clear coated in a matte clear coat. It does exist so if you had matte paint like I am going to on my SV Roadster you can clear coat it and it will still look matte.

My buddy had his carbon fibre Bugatti Supersports (Panda) clear coated in a matte clear coat. It does exist so if you had matte paint like I am going to on my SV Roadster you can clear coat it and it will still look matte.

That's great!

Any idea what the cost or code is.

Received some info - the Ceramic Pro 9H - a new product is supposedly the best thing going to protect the paint. It can then be covered by clear bra for the ultimate protection without damage.

If I order matte white with CF high gloss tops possibly matte Cf waiting for the factory last choice would be to paint the tops to match the car.

It's hard to lay out the Roadster with all the matte and high gloss and not a fan of after market add ons wraps etc.

I've had matte paint Lambos and had no trouble. I protect the factory matte paint with XPEL Ultimate Stealth film (matte film) to protect the matte paint and its appearance. I've peeled the XPEL Stealth film off and leaves no residues nor any damage to native paint. Again, make sure you have a professional XPEL certified tech install and uninstall the Stealth film so you don't get any damage to your matte paint.

The matte finish CF is smooth to the touch and IT IS NOT the same as factory matte paint. You can wrap anything film on a matte finish CF and won't do any damage.

Matte paint on a car and matte finish on CF are two completely different things and you can care of them differently.

I've had matte paint Lambos and had no trouble. I protect the factory matte paint with XPEL Ultimate Stealth film (matte film) to protect the matte paint and its appearance. I've peeled the XPEL Stealth film off and leaves no residues nor any damage to native paint. Again, make sure you have a professional XPEL certified tech install and uninstall the Stealth film so you don't get any damage to your matte paint.

The matte finish CF is smooth to the touch and IT IS NOT the same as factory matte paint. You can wrap anything film on a matte finish CF and won't do any damage.

Matte paint on a car and matte finish on CF are two completely different things and you can care of them differently.

Thanks.

It's that residue that concerned me but it appears there has been huge improvements all around.

Looking at 918's similar features how many guys painted their tops to match the body color white / black contrast looks good but that liquid wins - wonder if Porsche would share.

post-213219-1436497142.jpg

post-213219-1436497279_thumb.jpg

Narrowed it down - thoughts would be appreciated.

Gloss Black paint / Painted SV logo matte white car is too good for vinyl / white calipers will have to be painted at the dealer / red center caps / full alcantara wheel / alcantara branding package / std sound system / carbon floor footrest / back up camera / cf roof / cf engine cover / other items are needing clarification from the factory.

Open to suggestions.

post-213219-1436554913.jpg

post-213219-1436554932.jpg

You're going for the 'comfort' seats?

Looks really intimidating in black like that...

I clicked the wrong seat but been trying to figure out which seat. At 6' 2 215 pushing the sport seat also nice to be able to go out with the wife and her not feel like she's riding on the road but the CF is so cool it would be damn hard to click comfort seat. She loved the Mclaren will deal with the Carrera Gt and is fine with the 16M.

Be nice to hear some driving impressions from owners vs being paid to review the car. Max drive is 50 miles so if it's not horrible sticking with the CF sport seat.

Intimidating - I eff'n hope so :)

Hey guys thanks for posting my interpretation of the new SV Roadster. As seen in the winter testing shots, and some cellphone shots in Italy, the pre-production SV Roadsters appear to not have the signature SV rear spoiler. But I think this is a mistake on Lamborghini's end. So I included it to hopefully influence Lamborghini to at least offer it as an option. One of the most stunning parts of the car in person is the visual effect of the massive rear spoiler going through the rear deck and continuing in to one piece of the carbon rear valence.

I added the Veneno inspired red accenting for added flare as well. And hopefully they pick a cool color like Blu Glauco instead of something like Azzuro Thetis that flopped pretty hard on the Aventador Roadster launch.

I remade a version without the red accents and spoiler and I think it really needs the wing. I've also included the cellphone shot provide by Zip22.

http://jordanshiraki.com/bts-aventador-sv-...deo-new-photos/

9399e081373b4ebcafb6c69a2124a742_large.j

Hey guys thanks for posting my interpretation of the new SV Roadster. As seen in the winter testing shots, and some cellphone shots in Italy, the pre-production SV Roadsters appear to not have the signature SV rear spoiler. But I think this is a mistake on Lamborghini's end. So I included it to hopefully influence Lamborghini to at least offer it as an option. One of the most stunning parts of the car in person is the visual effect of the massive rear spoiler going through the rear deck and continuing in to one piece of the carbon rear valence.

Nice shots!

It clearly states in the technical specifications under the 750 SV Roadster "rear spoiler" just like it does in the coupe.

The SV is all about "downforce" the car would be more than a handful on the track without it. The 458 Challenge cars were brought back for modifications. The wing was a major part of the update for the Challenge Series.

Personally would go with a louder and brighter colour for an SV.

Factory will not paint the tops - choices are matte / cf gloss or black gloss add the gloss wheels.

Help a fellow CGT guy out Brit see below it's a lot going on.

post-213219-1436617352.jpg

post-213219-1436617653.jpg