MY 2016 Options

LuvSpeed

In the process of ordering a Huracan. I see only 3 items different from MY2015.

1). Cruise control

2). Dark chrome package for interior

3). LED engine compartment lighting

Does anybody have a rendering of the dark chrome package or the LED engine compartment lighting? Can not find what this looks like on the official Lamborghini website. Also the option price list has no description.

I think the dark chrome interior pack will change the looks of the air vents among others.

This is the standard look:

2014_huracan_lp610_82.jpg

I think this is the dark chrome look:

huracan_production_line_39.jpg

You notice how glossy these vents are on the lower image.

As for the engine LED, I guess it would look similar to the ones used on the Gallardo:

587f730a8af0b090d659058b1fd3c5c3x.jpg

Thanks for taking the time to respond. Gives me an idea of what they are talking about. I don't think I am going to choose any of the new upgrades for the MY2016.

I think the engine lighting is pretty neat. No other car really has that it seems.

I think the engine lighting is pretty neat. No other car really has that it seems.

I just wish it improved rear visibility. I have $2500 in radar in my car but that didnt prevent me from being paced @ 80 in 55 cause I couldnt tell it was a damn state trooper in my rear view!! and the MFr gave me the ticket too! :rant:

Cruise Control isnt standard? WTF

I just wish it improved rear visibility. I have $2500 in radar in my car but that didnt prevent me from being paced @ 80 in 55 cause I couldnt tell it was a damn state trooper in my rear view!! and the MFr gave me the ticket too! :rant:

Stevenson or Tristate ...

Cruise control is good. It gets rid of those cheap looking blanks staring you in the face.

Worth the price to look finished and proper.:)

You are obsessed with those buttons :icon_mrgreen: seriously the last thing you are thinking about when you drive this car are those blanks.

You are obsessed with those buttons :icon_mrgreen: seriously the last thing you are thinking about when you drive this car are those blanks.

I have an eye for beauty .... Those mal-formed warts ain't pretty! :icon_mrgreen:

I have an eye for beauty .... Those mal-formed warts ain't pretty! :icon_mrgreen:

Just put stickers on them or have them removed from the wheel no big deal, is your order in?

I agree. I would plunk down the cash for the lights.

Can't you bring up the rear view camera at any time like in the G?

Cruise Control isnt standard? WTF

The hottest debate of 2014!

Can't you bring up the rear view camera at any time like in the G?

I think Lambo used a potato for the rear camera, it's God damn awful!

The camera and the fact that the sides and rear view mirrors aren't auto dimming and my retinas are getting burnt every time I drive at night to such extent that I hate driving it at night on busy freeways are the worst things about driving the car.

There are zero excuses for both items, they charged here $6.5k for the camera and gave us absolute rubbish and those auto dimming mirrors even entry level Hyundai has them, embarrassing.

I think Lambo used a potato for the rear camera, it's God damn awful!

The camera and the fact that the sides and rear view mirrors aren't auto dimming and my retinas are getting burnt every time I drive at night to such extent that I hate driving it at night on busy freeways are the worst things about driving the car.

There are zero excuses for both items, they charged here $6.5k for the camera and gave us absolute rubbish and those auto dimming mirrors even entry level Hyundai has them, embarrassing.

Ouchhhhhhhhh.

Ouchhhhhhhhh.

I know, I was thinking to call Italy and bitch about it but I am way too lazy or busy for that LOL.

The biggest issues is the mirrors because they pretty much line up with everyone else's headlights, I always have to block it with my hand otherwise I get blinded, very annoying.

Just put stickers on them or have them removed from the wheel no big deal, is your order in?

You cannot remove them .... They are part of the wheel's integrity.

It pays to be stoical when ordering!

New colors are also now available.

Oh, happy me! :)

I know, I was thinking to call Italy and bitch about it but I am way too lazy or busy for that LOL.

The biggest issues is the mirrors because they pretty much line up with everyone else's headlights, I always have to block it with my hand otherwise I get blinded, very annoying.

So according to the brochure I found for the US market the exterior mirrors are auto dimming....sounds like you guys got screwed!

Sit on a pillow to raise you up .... Problem solved. LOL :eusa_dance:

What are the new colors?

So according to the brochure I found for the US market the exterior mirrors are auto dimming....sounds like you guys got screwed!

NO WAY are you serious??

He's been bitching for a year. Not a serious buyer obviously. :icon_super:

I do not remember any new colors. Not at home for a couple days. Will check the 2016 option list when I get home.

I decided to go ahead and get the engine lighting. The option was only $500.

I think it was around $2300 for the dark chrome package. Decided against this without really knowing what all is dark chrome. Now if they had a carbon fiber package, I would have gone for that.

Who needs cruise control in a Lambo?