Snow

HannibalACP82

i heard it snowed for the first time since 84 in Australia. Did you get any Fortis? If so what do the kiddos think?

Define freezing. ;)

Yesterday it was 6 Celsius, I couldn't function outside LOL, two of my tilers went home because of the cold wind.

I just checked it's 7 C at the moment, screw that! Where is this God damn global warming the "experts" are talking about??

Yesterday it was 6 Celsius, I couldn't function outside LOL, two of my tilers went home because of the cold wind.

I just checked it's 7 C at the moment, screw that! Where is this God damn global warming the "experts" are talking about??

If you get desperate, I can mail you some fleece-lined jeans.

If you get desperate, I can mail you some fleece-lined jeans.

:lol2:

I refused to wear those no matter how cold it gets!

Hot enough for you?? :icon_mrgreen:

post-7524-1437172030_thumb.jpg

Or in American

post-7524-1437172043_thumb.jpg

88 with matching humidity...ill just walk outside with soap to take a shower..

thats only 42 degrees F! Thats barely even nippy!

You guys are crazy!!

Ok let's put this in perspective, I think I only own 3 or 4 pairs of long pants, yesterday I was struggling to find long sleeve shirts to wear hahaha

thats only 42 degrees F! Thats barely even nippy!

I've been on the parkway heading in to Pittsburgh with the top down and the heat up in 22F/-5C. 42 is nothing!

Then again when I come back from the UAE I am sure 42 will have me in my snow pants.

88 with matching humidity...ill just walk outside with soap to take a shower..

Humidity is the killer not the heat, heat is bearable but that level of humidity it will have you gasp for air.

Humidity is the killer not the heat, heat is bearable but that level of humidity it will have you gasp for air.

It will feel like I am back in football camp.

:puke:

It will feel like I am back in football camp.

:puke:

Stay out of the sun when possible, don't go anywhere without sunglasses, I don't like hats but I recommend wearing one if you aren't used to that heat and drink HEAPS of water and you will be fine.

Stay out of the sun when possible, don't go anywhere without sunglasses, I don't like hats but I recommend wearing one if you aren't used to that heat and drink HEAPS of water and you will be fine.

Oh yeah! I will survive it without a doubt. Water is my friend! For the most part my work should keep my inside and in the A/C. I can't imagine being the manual labors on this job...that has to be brutal.

You guys are crazy!!

Ok let's put this in perspective, I think I only own 3 or 4 pairs of long pants, yesterday I was struggling to find long sleeve shirts to wear hahaha

Up here, in winter it can get down to 10 below Fahrenheit (minus 23.33 Celsius). In some other parts of the country, it can go down I think to 40 below (40 below Celsius).

And in Vegas the fire is so bad that it's jumping the freeway and setting cars on fire as it does.

For real?? HOT DAMN!

Hot enough for you?? :icon_mrgreen:

post-7524-1437172030_thumb.jpg

Or in American

post-7524-1437172043_thumb.jpg

Thats not even bad. Thats about what it is here right now. Heat Index is 95-110F. Last weekend I didnt leave the house except to walk the dog. :lol2:

Want to talk about cold? 2 years ago during the winter it was actually -20(about -30C) air temp for a few months. Again I only left the house to warm up the car or walk the dog. :lol2:

You sissy :)

We got snow in Bathurst. AMG were holding a week long event at Mt Panorama launching the GT and C63s to the aussie market.

I got a hot lap in the C63s with a V8 Supercar driver. Holy crap!

IMG_0238.JPG

IMG_0258.JPG