LP670 aesthetic upgrade on a LP640

Mondi

I had RSC's 570 kit on my previous Gallardo and the difference was night and day. So I'm looking to update the front bumper, side skirts, rear bumper, and wing on my 640 to look like a 670. I called SPE but at 54K for their kit they're smoking crack (no offense intended). I know they're a sponsor here but let's be real a new M3 sticker price for aftermarket bumpers? Not gonna happen, I'd rather spend a little more and buy OEM parts from Lamborghini. I've seen the Premier kit but the rear end looks nothing like a 670. So that leaves me wondering what my other options are. I found this kit online and was wondering if anyone has any previous experience with it. Based on the pictures the figment seems spot on. Any info or recommendations would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/LAMBORGHINI-MURCIELA...5818?nav=SEARCH

I had RSC's 570 kit on my previous Gallardo and the difference was night and day. So I'm looking to update the front bumper, side skirts, rear bumper, and wing on my 640 to look like a 670. I called SPE but at 54K for their kit they're smoking crack (no offense intended). I know they're a sponsor here but let's be real a new M3 sticker price for aftermarket bumpers? Not gonna happen, I'd rather spend a little more and buy OEM parts from Lamborghini. I've seen the Premier kit but the rear end looks nothing like a 670. So that leaves me wondering what my other options are. I found this kit online and was wondering if anyone has any previous experience with it. Based on the pictures the figment seems spot on. Any info or recommendations would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/LAMBORGHINI-MURCIELA...5818?nav=SEARCH

I am of zero help other than to say that kit looks pretty good. They are in North Hollywood which should be somewhat close to you to go check it out in person.

Lambo91 - I had done a search and read that thread before posting. That thread only talks about SPE and a polish kit. Was wondering if there are anymore kits available. And thank you for posting the other link. I know he's a shady seller when it comes to selling salvaged cars but figured a body kit is a body kit. If anyone has purchased the kit previously and says the figment is as good as it is in the pictures then it can't go wrong.