Surprise?

RM-S8

• 2 weeks later...

Not surprised the Huracan jumped ahead at the launch. The Aventador seems sluggish to me in the low gears & engine RPM's as compared to the Huracan coupe I sampled.

However I imagined the Aventador would have started to pull on the Huracan at the higher speeds...

Not surprised the Huracan jumped ahead at the launch. The Aventador seems sluggish to me in the low gears & engine RPM's as compared to the Huracan coupe I sampled.

However I imagined the Aventador would have started to pull on the Huracan at the higher speeds...

What do you see that I don't. Huracan didn't jumped ahead at the launch. They started the race very evenly. Huracan was quicker (better tranny perhaps?), that all.

What do you see that I don't. Huracan didn't jumped ahead at the launch. They started the race very evenly. Huracan was quicker (better tranny perhaps?), that all.

You misunderstood my post. I'm saying the Huracan was faster from the launch. Not jumping ahead as in cheating...

You misunderstood my post. I'm saying the Huracan was faster from the launch. Not jumping ahead as in cheating...

No problem :)

I never want to disparage the Aventador .. but the SV (after almost 3ooo miles in it ... is a totally different car than the Aventador. I drove AV's for 3.5 years .. last one a 2014 for over 29k miles and it was a truck compared to an SV. I giggle each time I hit the SV..

Then again .. lol there are "baller" versions of the Hurican coming so .. there will be another race soon ... the super hurican v. the super aventador!!

either way.. I am not buying anything unless the doors do up. END! #DoorsUpPantiesDown sometimes a line in the sand must be drawn. let them build a hyper silly super duper uber car..that goes 0-60 inb 1 second ... I don't care .. doors better go up or the check book stays closed ..

Wasn't disappointed at all behind the wheel of both. I still prefer the 'Vent overall, but man the H is seriously going to raise hell when the SL drops.

I never want to disparage the Aventador .. but the SV (after almost 3ooo miles in it ... is a totally different car than the Aventador. I drove AV's for 3.5 years .. last one a 2014 for over 29k miles and it was a truck compared to an SV. I giggle each time I hit the SV..

Then again .. lol there are "baller" versions of the Hurican coming so .. there will be another race soon ... the super hurican v. the super aventador!!

either way.. I am not buying anything unless the doors do up. END! #DoorsUpPantiesDown sometimes a line in the sand must be drawn. let them build a hyper silly super duper uber car..that goes 0-60 inb 1 second ... I don't care .. doors better go up or the check book stays closed ..

I understand, you like anal.

Nothing wrong with that :)