Best exhaust for 670SV?

sprite

To describe the Kreissieg a bit more:

At low revs it sounds exactly still like a Bizarinni V12 Lamborghini 6.5 ltr monster that it is. Dirty, big displacement, and 'alive'.

It then slowly changes to a more aggressive and angry dirty Lamborghini v12, and then around 6-7k rpm it has become a 90s F1 v12 engine, screaming to the red line.

It is just fantastic!

Friend filming from a shitty mobile phone from a convertible...

Go-Pro, on the rear of a chase car, and from 2:11 its stuck on the rear of my car, 3:10 onwards you get a full rev range feel. Never quite get the correct sound from an encased go-pro, but you get an idea

This video practically made me buy it. Mine sounds the same. I have videos of it from afar like this video... but they are not for the net ;)

The reason kresseig is so loud is it deletes the primary cats.

Are you talking about the USA cars? These cars have two sets of cats, so then, yes correct.

European cars have only one set of cats, 800cell I believe, and the Kreissieg I have replaces these with 200 cell sport cars .... not sure how much of the cats still exists :) .

• 2 weeks later...
My other friend's Powercraft Exhaust on SV..

With this power craft exhaust is that crazy gunshot sounding backfire caused by anything else besides the system?

Has anything else been modified, cats removed?

That is the best sounding downshift I've heard.

The K exhaust is definitely a softer sound but great nonetheless

IPE feels a bit louder and higher pitched which I really like.

I am planning out my 640, what differences am I to expect in sound versus a 670? Is that same Powercraft backfire achievable with a 640?

I had the IPE for my LP640 for over 2 years and was very happy with the performance and sound and price. I've just bought another LP640 and considered the Kreissieg Exhaust but it was double the cost of the IPE and Kreisseig ordering process isnt as easy. So I bought another IPE but it will bother me never owning the Kreissieg but the price difference is US$7k.

I looked at the power craft which is $4K cheaper than the Kreisseig but it's catless. IPE still has cats.

Difference between 640 and 670 other than engine tune/ecu and exhaust plumbing/tips I dont know what else would be different.

I had the IPE for my LP640 for over 2 years and was very happy with the performance and sound and price. I've just bought another LP640 and considered the Kreissieg Exhaust but it was double the cost of the IPE and Kreisseig ordering process isnt as easy. So I bought another IPE but it will bother me never owning the Kreissieg but the price difference is US$7k.

I looked at the power craft which is $4K cheaper than the Kreisseig but it's catless. IPE still has cats.

Difference between 640 and 670 other than engine tune/ecu and exhaust plumbing/tips I dont know what else would be different.

Does the iPE come with proper mounting brackets now? I know someone that cracked their rear bumper because the exhaust was just resting on it.

I'm putting the iPE hi flow cats with remote valves and larini secondary test pipes on mine now and will see how it sounds. Then swap the muffler later if it's not loud enough.

Does the iPE come with proper mounting brackets now? I know someone that cracked their rear bumper because the exhaust was just resting on it.

I'm putting the iPE hi flow cats with remote valves and larini secondary test pipes on mine now and will see how it sounds. Then swap the muffler later if it's not loud enough.

Does the IPE throw a CEL? Or do all exhausts do that?

Would you take out the cats with the IPE or was it perfect as-is?

I want that backfire like the powercraft!!!

sprite- I'll take photos of my new install later today or tomorrow. I had IPE on my old 640 for over 2 years no problems. We never spotted an install or mounting issue except trying to get the tips to line up straight which I guess was an install issue.

mkcw99- I had CEL come on for a while and then it'll turn off nothing major just sensitive. My maserati is continuously on and it still has cats. Last time I had 200 cats, this time 100 cats so will keep you posted. I'm sure with catless it'll be more vicious but the smell and also issues with police $10k fine no cats. Regarding the backfire i'd say thats more the downshift and on that SV its E gear so programming for the downshift. Powercraft also looks to be catless.

I have Larini with secondary cat delete.

But sounds almost stock for me. Im going to change it. But not sure what i want yet.

I have a straight piped powercraft on my aventador and its insane.

The K sounds very good in video but u cant really compare real life with a video.

And the video of the PC is insane as well.

Anyone has heard both in real life?

I have Larini with secondary cat delete.

But sounds almost stock for me. Im going to change it. But not sure what i want yet.

I have a straight piped powercraft on my aventador and its insane.

The K sounds very good in video but u cant really compare real life with a video.

And the video of the PC is insane as well.

Anyone has heard both in real life?

I have heard the Orange SV with Powercraft and my other friend's LP640 with Larini and his 2nd LP640 with Ksg..

Powercraft is badass..I am not sure if it will sound equally good on the LP640..but the PC is very loud and explosive..its badass..

Larini was not bad..but it creates too much drone when idle and it causes headaches in heavy traffic..and it doesn't have a remote valve..which can be a problem when you want to drive it through your neighborhood in the night..I had to help push my buddy's car out the driveway just so his neighbors wouldn't complain. lol (Main reason he sold the LP640 was because of the drone gives him headaches when driving it..but he missed the car so much after selling it, he bought another and put KSG on it) He didn't want to buy KSG for his first one because the car deal came with a $6000 Larini exhaust option..and KSG cost way more and he didn't see the logic in paying that much for a KSG..but now that he did, he said it was totally worth it and he should've done it from the beginning)

Ksg is perfect IMO..It has a remote valve that makes the exhaust quieter than stock if swtiched off..and when you turn it on, its loud and high pitched like an F1 car..(I have videos but I can't upload it because its not so public friendly :icon_mrgreen: ) It's not as loud as PC..but it gives a nicer tune to the sound..he ordered it thru https://www.vividracing.com/ and they charge the same amount as Kreissieg official website and it doesn't give CELs.

I am also thinking about the options as previouse posts and following this thread. I thought I would start with a bypass switch and valve and see from there. I have been told this wont make any differance? is this true? (there is talk about doing this on other models)

Plus my dealer was not able to help.

I then thought the Ksg. is the best so this could be an option again I have not found any one yet willing to supply and install in the UK. Its one thing purchasing the product another finding some one who will not only install but make sure the package works any one out there in the UK?

So next option with initial investigation I have been offered Capristo supply and fit and told this is the best with sports cats and wont give any lights etc. Plus can change the filters and ecu to work with the set up. After speaking to some one who had this they said they had warning lights and thats all part of life with this. Does any one have experience of the Capristo on the 670?

I have spoken to Lambo. but they say dont do anything and they wont support and give the black ball so to speak which they seem to have done anyway on another issue. So much for support and main dealers.

I am continuing my search watching the forumn and any feedback is most welcome as none of us wont to spend such sums and just have problems when better left alone?

cheers.