Enjoying no stickers

Stimpy

The stickers in my engine bay were looking pretty crap. They were bubbling and the adhesive was seeping around the edges.

I was planning on replacing them somehow, but then I thought that even when the stickers are perfect, they detract from the carbon fiber.

Do most people remove them? Once I removed them with 3M adhesive remover, I used a power tool to polish out any imperfections, and gave them a coat of wax.

It looks much better IMO. And I also used a Dremel with small brushes to clean off 12 years of crud from the throttle bodies.

Now I am not ashamed to show my engine bay.

image_19.jpg

2015_12_21_23.48.18.jpg

2015_12_21_16.01.14.jpg

In CA they are required by law to be in the engine bay

It's also law to have front license plates and no window tint. 95% of the population gives zero fucks.

In CA they are required by law to be in the engine bay

They don't check anything around here. But the stickers do come off in one piece because they are metal-like. So if you have stupid laws in your neck of the woods, you can always tack them back on with scotch tape and remove them right after the inspection.

It's also law to have front license plates and no window tint. 95% of the population gives zero fucks.

:icon_mrgreen: :lol2:

You win the internet for the day, dude!