Any SV owners order CF fender logo

Nuvolari612

The SV fender is made out of SMC.

There is an option for an SV logo in CF on the rear fender - 10k

I believe the fender is upgraded from SMC to Carbon Fiber weave then painted leaving the exposed CF SV logo.

Below is a picture of the corvette SMC hood.

post-213219-1451958708.jpg

I'm gunna ask my dealer tomorrow but I do t think the fender is changed to carbon. I got a red painted sv logo on mine and it cost me 8k

Thanks let me know - I went ahead and asked for the CF.

I have it on my ad Personam order, seen and touched it in person. Ad Personam Dirctor had the prototype made for me per my request just so I can see it for my meeting with him. Beautiful piece, but not sure I'll keep it as an option. The quarter panel remains as fiberglass while the large "SV" insert is made of CF then inserted into the quarter panel, sanded and then polished, can't even feel the edges where the two pieces comes together.

No set pricing on this ad Personam premium option yet, but got a feeling that it will be more than $10k!

Looks great up close but from a far the eyes and camera can not pick up the CF weave pattern which then appears simply a black SV lettering from afar. Paying a premium just so you know that the SV is CF may not be worth it.

Haven't removed it off my order yet but thinking hard about it. I was also shown many other CF parts for my consideration. Exciting times.

I have it on my ad Personam order, seen and touched it in person. Ad Personam Dirctor had the prototype made for me per my request just so I can see it for my meeting with him. Beautiful piece, but not sure I'll keep it as an option. The quarter panel remains as fiberglass while the large "SV" insert is made of CF then inserted into the quarter panel, sanded and then polished, can't even feel the edges where the two pieces comes together.

No set pricing on this ad Personam premium option yet, but got a feeling that it will be more than $10k!

Looks great up close but from a far the eyes and camera can not pick up the CF weave pattern which then appears simply a black SV lettering from afar. Paying a premium just so you know that the SV is CF may not be worth it.

Haven't removed it off my order yet but thinking hard about it. I was also shown many other CF parts for my consideration. Exciting times.

I have seen this process done where the CF is inserted between two SMC parts and then molded together but that is a ton of work and very old school tech.

They would have to make two fender molds then an SV logo mold for CF logo then take the three parts and mold them.

Anyway - the price of a little over 10k is what I received and it's been ordered and produced on other SV's.

I would love to see a pic of this on a sv

Looks amazing up close (right next to the car) but from 10 ft away, looks just a normal black lettering.

Want to clear that I saw the matte CF version.

I would love to see a pic of this on a sv

Agree. It's 2016 why there isn't Skype or dedicated person for customers at Ad Personam is beyond me but that would mean someone would actually have to work in that department.

Good news - few more moths and it's SV topless time.

But you paid 5k for CF roadster tops that will be sitting in the corner of your garage :)

good point! but I can still see the CF from 10ft away lmfao

good point! but I can still see the CF from 10ft away lmfao

LOL sure you can :)

I am over all the Ad Personam just want my SV - dying to feel the power and hear the sounds.

Start shipping Lambo - Blue Sideris first por fa vor. Wonder how many guys air freighted their SV.

LOL sure you can :)

Wonder how many guys air freighted their SV.

If you are agreeing, cool. If you meant it as sarcasm, I can assure you that the CF roof can be seen 15ft away.

Every bull I have/had that was made in the last 10years had been flown in.

If you are agreeing, cool. If you meant it as sarcasm, I can assure you that the CF roof can be seen 15ft away.

Every bull I have/had that was made in the last 10years had been flown in.

The tops are matte cf or matte paint - pretty hard to see the difference 15 ft away with my eyes.

Joke was if they are sitting in the garage regardless wish i would have ordered CF tops.

With the seat debacle ongoing - today asked for sport seats if they allow the change - fingers crossed they let me add cf tops.

Air freight - did you request that at time of order.

The tops are matte cf or matte paint - pretty hard to see the difference 15 ft away with my eyes.

Joke was if they are sitting in the garage regardless wish i would have ordered CF tops.

With the seat debacle ongoing - today asked for sport seats if they allow the change - fingers crossed they let me add cf tops.

Air freight - did you request that at time of order.

I knew what you meant by your joke.

As you can see from the pic, it's taken from more than 15 ft away. Seems outright obvious next to the gloss black paint. I had seen and touched the removable top in matte CF on the SV-r. Granted, matte CF would be slightly less prominent but the twill pattern within the CF weave would reflect light from various angles and thus still be highly visible.

Air freight --- every time on every car.

DSC03962.JPG

As you can see from the pic, it's taken from more than 15 ft away. Seems outright obvious next to the gloss black paint. I had seen and touched the removable top in matte CF on the SV-r. Granted, matte CF would be slightly less prominent but the twill pattern within the CF weave would reflect light from various angles and thus still be highly visible.

Gorgeous!

Will inquire about air - sooner the better.

Gorgeous!

Will inquire about air - sooner the better.

Thanks!

The dealership should have 2 prices on freight for you to choose: sea & air respectively.

looks sick!