Murcie Exhausts War!

Plastique999

Having some fun with Gmendoza and Dave....

Mine is the white LP640 roadster with LOC exhaust, 2nd cat delete (thanks Mondi!)

Dave has the yellow LP640 which has Larini with 2nd cat delete

Gonzo has the gold Murcie with a modified LOC exhaust with 2nd cat delete

Invalid Video Link

Invalid Video Link

out of the 3 lambos..yours sounds best! imo.

that 16M sounds great too..but uploading 240p videos in 2016?? what potato did u use to film that video with :icon_mrgreen:

out of the 3 lambos..yours sounds best! imo.

that 16M sounds great too..but uploading 240p videos in 2016?? what potato did u use to film that video with :icon_mrgreen:

Lol!! Well, I did it the fast and easy way - iPhone vid then quick upload to YouTube.

Is the iPhone 6 video that poor quality or is it the way it was uploaded to YouTube (perhaps have to pick HD?)

Lol!! Well, I did it the fast and easy way - iPhone vid then quick upload to YouTube.

Is the iPhone 6 video that poor quality or is it the way it was uploaded to YouTube (perhaps have to pick HD?)

Definitely a user error. iPhone 6 takes great videos as long as you dont leave your greasy fingerprints on the lens and don't hold your hand over the microphone.

Glad you're happy with it Eddie, they all sound great. Invite me over next time I'll bring mine with all cats deleted.

Glad you're happy with it Eddie, they all sound great. Invite me over next time I'll bring mine with all cats deleted.

Mondi, thanks for the exhaust! Definitely an improvement, but I agree, it could be a little louder LOL

Turn volume up!:

We really need to get all the LA Murcielagos together. So rare to see another one around.

There are 5-6 Murcies just in my area.....we can easily organize a meet.

Let's set one up!

(I am so internet challenged....I tried to embed the link in between the Invalid Video Link ....did not work)

Mondi, thanks for the exhaust! Definitely an improvement, but I agree, it could be a little louder LOL

Turn volume up!:

OK I understand that I am going to sound like your Grandfather but I have had a life of loud machines loud motorcycles loud cars and loud music.

I love loud things.

Please look after your ears around loud things, I have some hearing loss and tinnitus (high pitched ringing in ears 24 hrs per day) from my loud life.

I use ear plugs when ever things get loud now but wish I did 30 years ago.

Rant over rev on.

Cookies for you for not filming it in vertical mode. :icon_thumleft:

i'll take back my cookie after seeing the 2 new videos posted. :eusa_wall:

sounds sick! love it.